USA Most POWERFUL UNION earning MASSIVE $$$ 'OVERTIME PAY ' !

Interesting read from a 20 year Teamster trucker... As I said two weeks ago, the ports aren't the problem.

It's the lack of truckers, and a lack of container chassis, which has been a problem for the past 6-12 months. Unloading the ships faster isn't going to help getting containers moved out of the ports or inland container yards...

Reactions: delldude
Interesting read from a 20 year Teamster trucker... As I said two weeks ago, the ports aren't the problem.

It's the lack of truckers, and a lack of container chassis, which has been a problem for the past 6-12 months. Unloading the ships faster isn't going to help getting containers moved out of the ports or inland container yards...

This lack of truckers is going to morph into more dangerous highways filling rapidly with inexperienced over the road truckers.

Jesus Christ,
I sure as hell wouldn't feel insulted grabbing a ' quarter of-a-million ($$$$) a year in Pay, siting up in the crane (What a friggin') view !!!!!
PANAMAX Canal DIDN'T make a F difference. (Oh well cubical boys, Back to the drawing board) !!

WORK UNION !!!!!!!!!

"SAFETY FIRST" , Capitalism ( AT ANY COST ) , BOY !!!
Last seen bawling and running across the Blue Ridge Mountains, heading north:
1636128244873.png

ALL those Ships, sitting at Anchorage (Not Anchorage Alaska), is MASSIVE $$$$ in the BANK for the UNION Members of the ILWU !!!!!!!!!

Hey eolesen.
How come N O ----- O N E, "EVER" crosses an ILWU picket line ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe the PMA, (Pacific maritime assoc.) could call - in the "PINKS", the Pinkerton Boys !

HEY Olsen.

You like a 'Good read' !

Allow me to suggest to you, " BURNING BRIDGES " (Harry Bridges)
ISBN: 978-0-9983471-0-3

ALL those Ships, sitting at Anchorage (Not Anchorage Alaska), is MASSIVE $$$$ in the BANK for the UNION Members of the ILWU !!!!!!!!!

Hey eolesen.
How come N O ----- O N E, "EVER" crosses an ILWU picket line ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Maybe the PMA, (Pacific maritime assoc.) could call - in the "PINKS", the Pinkerton Boys !

HEY Olsen.

You like a 'Good read' !

Allow me to suggest to you, " BURNING BRIDGES " (Harry Bridges)
ISBN: 978-0-9983471-0-3
Fake ballots on ship.jpg

Reactions: Zom JFK and eolesen
I know these ships will only be used to fan the culture wars, but it'd be great if they sparked discussions about
1. The "real" meaning of Christmas
2. Bringing manufacturing back to the US.
3. The potential perils of consumer economy