USAirways Classic 737 in new colors

excep that the photo you provided is the America West old color on an A-319. Not bad though

This is the second photo I am talking about the AW Retro paint job. There is 2 HP paint jobs, as HP only had 2 in their history.

I also thought everyone would like to see what a Boeing 737-200 "Classic" would look like in the "New US Airways" paint job.

I am hoping that someone does a DC-9 in the new colors, and yes I know we do not have DC-9 anymore.

This is the second photo I am talking about the AW Retro paint job. There is 2 HP paint jobs, as HP only had 2 in their history.

I also thought everyone would like to see what a Boeing 737-200 "Classic" would look like in the "New US Airways" paint job.

I am hoping that someone does a DC-9 in the new colors, and yes I know we do not have DC-9 anymore.
i do like the new colors on the 73-200 and the Airbus looked nice with the colors. i do agree that it would be neat to see an old dc-9 with new colors remember when theu had the shuttle painted on the side of the bare metal