Usairways hastily rushes in new ticket reissue program. Huge problems, glitches, frozen screens, lon

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/13/2003 8:01:13 PM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

[blockquote]

----------------

This board is an open forum to anyone, not just employees. In addition, I have ties via insurance, potential retirement or recall rights at my discretion, and flight benefit til 2006 and beyond, so I think I will stick around, that is, if I have your permission, assuming it doesn't ruffle your feathers too much, or maybe I will side benefit just for that purpose.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Ah, the ties that bind.

How many years did you work with PACER? Or for that matter, how many years did you work for the airline? All in RES? Which one?

You comment on things that are going on now, but you haven't worked at a position in how long?

Recall? Ain't gonna happen. Other than the above 'ties', you're severed and happy.

For those of us who are still working for the company, and have to deal with this on a day to day basis is something you have no idea
about.

When someone posts a 'sour grapes' message, we'll find a message from you with a 'sour grapes' reply. I expect it of you.

--Dino

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/14/2003 4:45:44 PM dinosaur wrote:

Ah, the ties that bind.

How many years did you work with PACER? Or for that matter, how many years did you work for the airline? All in RES? Which one?

Since you asked such an inane question which, is now coming back to bite you in the ***, 12 years PACER or its predecessors, 7 years of SABRE. So Einstein, has Sabre changed or improved that dramatically in less than 90 days? No? didnt think so.

You comment on things that are going on now, but you haven't worked at a position in how long?

uhhh less than 90 days ago....your concept of time,space, and experience, needs some serious retraining.

Recall? Ain't gonna happen. Other than the above 'ties', you're severed and happy.

so you can read fortunes and predict the future 4 years out? Bottle that talent you might need it.

For those of us who are still working for the company, and have to deal with this on a day to day basis is something you have no idea
about.

When someone posts a 'sour grapes' message, we'll find a message from you with a 'sour grapes' reply. I expect it of you.

--Dino

What "you expect" messagewise is of nobody's concern, you're not significant enough to pontificate on it.Could your knees and nose possibly be any browner? Could you possibly be more misinformed?
Keep shoveling your hole on items you are clueless about, you're just about to CHINA by now.

----------------
[/blockquote]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/14/2003 7:04:38 PM dinosaur wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/14/2003 5:52:41 PM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

[blockquote]

----------------

Now, now, before calling me 'clueless' answer my questions. What airline, which res?

obviously PI US..does it matter?

Does this mean you had 19 yrs in reservations with PI, AL, LC, MO, PS? Which merger brought you into the 'fold'?

PI/US..does it matter? You're worse than Clinton with the senseless spinning (of non relevant questions).

Since we haven't had SABRE for 7 years, did you work for AA?

Sabre was introduced 96..or 98..so 5 or 7 years..does it matter? Almost 20 years on 2 or 3 systems, and obviously as long as span as you on SABRE,less a couple of months.

12 years of PACER 'or it's predecessors'?
What 'predecessors'?
If there were any names for the systems used prior to PACER with US/PI, I was covering bases, again why does it matter what names they've gone by?

What was 'inane' about my questions? I was asking for your 'credentials', and you have none. Zero.
What's going to bite me in the a$$?
I'm still working for this company, you're not.

Since your English comp is evidently lacking, I was addressing 19 years of experience, not whether you are still one of Dave's got you by the crotch cronies. Who's the loser now?

Why does it matter to you if SABRE changes or not? You no longer work for this company and you will never work for it again.

You're done. Move on. You get a clue.

freedom of speech for the zillionth time ...are you a domineering wanna be spouse beater too? Get some help.

----------------
[/blockquote]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/14/2003 5:52:41 PM Severed-N-Happy wrote:

[blockquote]

----------------

On 3/14/2003 4:45:44 PM dinosaur wrote:

Ah, the ties that bind.

about.

--Dino

----------------

[/blockquote]

What "you expect" is of nobody's concern, you're not significant enough to pontificate on it....since you asked such an inane question which is coming back to bite you in the a$$, 12 years PACER or its predecessors, 7 years of SABRE. So..has Sabre changed that dramatically in less than 90 days? No? Didn't think so.

Keep shoveling on things you are clueless about, you're almost to CHINA by now.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Now, now, before calling me 'clueless' answer my questions. What airline, which res?

Does this mean you had 19 yrs in reservations with PI, AL, LC, MO, PS? Which merger brought you into the 'fold'?

Since we haven't had SABRE for 7 years, did you work for AA?

12 years of PACER 'or it's predecessors'?
What 'predecessors'?

What was 'inane' about my questions? I was asking for your 'credentials', and you have none. Zero.

What's going to bite me in the a$$?

I'm still working for this company, you're not.

Why does it matter to you if SABRE changes or not? You no longer work for this company and you will never work for it again.

You're done. Move on. You get a clue.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/14/2003 7:29:14 PM Todd B wrote:

Please get back on the original topic.
----------------
[/blockquote]

Why don't you just close the topic? You've done it before for a lot less reasons.It only took one Pythagosaurus Wretch to stray off topic and initiate conflicts in the first place.

freedom of speech for the zillionth time ...are you a domineering wanna be spouse beater too? Get some help.

Ah, no. I've never been a wanna be spouse beater. I'm not into to that type of stuff.
Maybe you should take this to a S&M chat board.