USAirways needs to do more to support our military......

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/16/2003 10:22:29 AM tw841 wrote:

You know people, honestly, I did not mean to offend anyone. We are all entitled to our opinions, and I respectfully believe that the military should not be extended any special benefits.

AOG-N-IT replies....Thanks to our military...and for all of the good things for which this country stands...You are allowed an opinion , without fear of torture , loss of life or limb. Try speaking out against your country, military or other topics in Iraq...They will have you doing the "Acid Shower Waltz" all the while other members of your family are being tortured or raped in front of you.

Patriotism is one thing--acting in complete disregard to the rest of the world is another.

AOG-N-IT replies...The hell with the rest of the world...well not entirely , but did the rest of the world have thier civilian aircraft turned into ballistic missles against them? Awnser NO...sure many foriegn nationals lost thier lives in the World Trade Center collapse too...but that was mear collateral damage in the eyes of madmen

I find it strange that all of you are so compassionate for the soldiers and seemingly in support of a war. It could likely cost you your jobs!

AOG-N-IT replies...We should support or troops in every manner possible....they support your rights to have silly opinions....and to go about your day to day life in freedom. My job was put in jeopardy by "Greed" and a failed business plan....outside issues like terrorism only aided in re-directing some of the focus of the actual problems at hand. Had most airlines been running a taught ship prior to 9-11-01 ?.....most if not all could have weathered this storm. U / UAL and now even AA are seeing the affects of that failing to plan...or living too high and mighty can do. The enemies of our country that you seem so eager to protect....are laughing at us....and I'm sure they are laughing at an "Out of the closet traitor" like you too!!

Keep in mind that multitudes of people developed thier skills for the airline industry while serving in the military...that only strengthens the need to support those going into harms way now. Treat those in need the way you would like to be treated...it will pay off in the end.
----------------
[/blockquote]

But U does support the military..they have a solution....check the customer briefing or consult this focus reference f*tvqqpl

Piney Bob, I believe that this war will be over in 72 hours. According to
Oliver North, we only get 7% of our oil from Iraq, the majority comes from South America. As for TW, I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm sorry my kids are risking their lives for the people with "rose colored glasses" on, but proud as heck my son and daughter in law feel so much love for their country and fellow Americans they are willing to do what it takes. I was furloughed with USAirways, lost my job, etc....and now I'm working again.