Video - High Speed Internet Required

Great job on that video Decision 2004. Being in Washington on Memorial Day giving thanks to the men and women who served this great country for our rights and freedoms was a fulfilling blessing. Those that died, fighting to unsure that our rights give us the freedom to choose who represents us. How disrespectful would it be to fallen soldiers to those that would try and suppress our rights to choose!!!

Nice production work on the video. Maybe you should consider a career change when AMFA loses.

Moveon said:
Nice production work on the video. Maybe you should consider a career change when AMFA loses.
Thank You,

I will consider your suggestion, if the Company Union TWU prevails.

Radman said:
:up: :up: Great video. I wish I could have been there!!!!!! :up: :up:
Thanks for the compliments, but it is really the cameras, music, and software that make those happen.

I expect to hear from Ms. Hennessey by next Friday.

Ballots in the mail by last week of July.

twuer said:
Dude, I don't have HS internet. . . wife says I spend too much time on the computer as it is!!!! ;) No way to put it in another format is there????
Get a better Union and High Speed will be yours.

Otherwise. Just Right Click on Link.

Right Click Here twuer

Select "Save Target As" and then wait for the video to download to your computer and then run it from there. The file is 15.7 Meg so it take awhile, but this will work. This way you get around the buffering issue associated with slow dial-up service. Then you can legitimately claim to be computer literate due to lessons from an AMFA Organizer.

A better union and higher wages would provide high speed for everyone. Actually the TWU could provide members high speed if they were not dead set on having $10 Million in the bank and playing a game of "who has the most money, politics" against the rich.

The TWU will soon find that good and honest communications with the members would have been far better than $10 Million in the bank.

Decision 2004 said:
Get a better Union and High Speed will be yours.

Otherwise. Just Right Click on Link.

Right Click Here twuer

Select "Save Target As" and then wait for the video to download to your computer and then run it from there. The file is 15.7 Meg so it take awhile, but this will work. This way you get around the buffering issue associated with slow dial-up service. Then you can legitimately claim to be computer literate due to lessons from an AMFA Organizer.

A better union and higher wages would provide high speed for everyone. Actually the TWU could provide members high speed if they were not dead set on having $10 Million in the bank and playing a game of "who has the most money, politics" against the rich.

The TWU will soon find that good and honest communications with the members would have been far better than $10 Million in the bank.
Thanks, but all that extra ranting was really not necessary. I only asked for a favor so I could view your movie.

Get off your high horse Dave!!

Then you can legitimately claim to be computer literate due to lessons from an AMFA Organizer.

I mean was that really necessary?? We can't all be computer nerds!! Then we (amfa included) would have no "legitimate" need for you!!!!!!! :D

twuer,

Ranting and raving from our high horse is all any of us do here.

It seems that only when the raw truth is posted, you complain.

Simply look at the topic "High Speed Internet Required". And instead of admitting the truth, which is you cannot AFFORD high speed internet, because your union sucks, you blame your wife.

Did she cast your ballot in favor of the concessions for you too?

How about some Rogain? Can you afford that? :D

Decision 2004 said:
twuer,

Ranting and raving from our high horse is all any of us do here.

It seems that only when the raw truth is posted, you complain.

Simply look at the topic "High Speed Internet Required". And instead of admitting the truth, which is you cannot AFFORD high speed internet, because your union sucks, you blame your wife.

Did she cast your ballot in favor of the concessions for you too?

How about some Rogain? Can you afford that? :D
I do believe ranting and raving is your expertise Dave.

The raw truth. . .I DON'T HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET.
Dave's assumption (which is about 99% of his posts) I don't have high speed internet because it costs too much money.

You know what happnes when you assume Dave. And you are making it an art-form. . . and very well I might add.

You are incapable of friendly debate Dave. You get on here and preach and try to get people believing that you have a conscience. It is rather pathetic behavior and is obvious behavior as well. We aren't buying it Dave!!! Those of us who know anything about you (including quite a few amfa supporters!!!) see right through it.

As for the rogaine. . .??????? Thank goodness I am not in need of any right now. But I swear if I keep having to deal with folks like you Dave, it won't be long until I do!!!

twuer said:
I do believe ranting and raving is your expertise Dave.

The raw truth. . .I DON'T HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET.
Dave's assumption (which is about 99% of his posts) I don't have high speed internet because it costs too much money.

You know what happnes when you assume Dave. And you are making it an art-form. . . and very well I might add.

You are incapable of friendly debate Dave. You get on here and preach and try to get people believing that you have a conscience. It is rather pathetic behavior and is obvious behavior as well. We aren't buying it Dave!!! Those of us who know anything about you (including quite a few amfa supporters!!!) see right through it.

As for the rogaine. . .??????? Thank goodness I am not in need of any right now. But I swear if I keep having to deal with folks like you Dave, it won't be long until I do!!!
Well,

If the truth is that you don't have High Speed Internet because your wife says you spend too much time on the computer, then maybe you should apply a very small amount of logic to that position.

High Speed Internet = Transfer Rates 100 times faster than Dial-up.

Dial-Up = Need for second phone line, and slow transfer.

Equals = Faster transfer rates minus cost of second phone line, means LESS time on the computer because images and pages load faster at minimal cost.

Maybe your right, I have difficulty debating friendly with closed minded wanna be union officers that don't respect the profession or even use a real name.

I feel really bad to discover that someone who hides behind an alias doesn't like me. It is kind of like not fearing a personal rejection from a wall or a rock.

You get on here and seem to think we should debate personal character flaws, when you will not even disclose your identity. The way I figure it, unless we really know who you are, whatever I assume or say about you is the truth. The reason for that, is it impossible for you to refute any of it. Nobody can defend their reputation and good name, when they fail to provide one.

In other words, what an identified person post in this board carries more credibility and truth than any alias. Look at Steve Connell, his post under his real name have a more mature demeanor and carry far more weight than the numerous alias' of the playground he operates under.

Decision 2004 said:
Well,

If the truth is that you don't have High Speed Internet because your wife says you spend too much time on the computer, then maybe you should apply a very small amount of logic to that position.

High Speed Internet = Transfer Rates 100 times faster than Dial-up.

Dial-Up = Need for second phone line, and slow transfer.

Equals = Faster transfer rates minus cost of second phone line, means LESS time on the computer because images and pages load faster at minimal cost.

Maybe your right, I have difficulty debating friendly with closed minded wanna be union officers that don't respect the profession or even use a real name.

I feel really bad to discover that someone who hides behind an alias doesn't like me. It is kind of like not fearing a personal rejection from a wall or a rock.

You get on here and seem to think we should debate personal character flaws, when you will not even disclose your identity. The way I figure it, unless we really know who you are, whatever I assume or say about you is the truth. The reason for that, is it impossible for you to refute any of it. Nobody can defend their reputation and good name, when they fail to provide one.

In other words, what an identified person post in this board carries more credibility and truth than any alias. Look at Steve Connell, his post under his real name have a more mature demeanor and carry far more weight than the numerous alias' of the playground he operates under.
Thanks for the computer lesson!!!!

As for the alias reasoning. . . .a bunch of crap and you know it!!! Even if I did give you my real name it wouldn't make a bit of difference the way you respond. I know who you are and there's no difference there. Call me old fashioned but I am generally the kind of guy who uses respect first then if that doesn't work then it's not worth my time. Now, if I get disrespected first then it could be a different story there. I am in titled to defend myself, am I not??

But you on the other hand, cannot even answer a simple question without some form of disrespect no matter who you are talking to.

So, let me ask you this. . . . .why do you post with an alias????? Why don't you practice what you preach??? Another example of hypocrisy!!!! Boy, they just keep surfacing don't they???

Decision 2004 said:
This is what I saw in Washington D.C. - THANKS FOR THE GOOD TIME

I for one am not worthy of even talking about the World War II Veterans I met.

Our current society and generation does not even know what sacrifice means!

May all be blessed.

These elders I spoke with were appauled to learn about AA-TWU and the NMB.
That's good Dave, grand-stand their day and put the focus on you!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!

That's amfa for ya'! We all know you gave a one-sided story so I'm sure whatever you did tell them was doom and gloom!! That's you Dave, Mr. Doom and Gloom himself!!!

Decision 2004 said:
Hey Decison 2004, that is your real name isn't it????, walls and rocks can't talk!!!! But then again I bet you did have a pet rock when you were younger. Nobody liked you then either??

Just a quick question, what kind of sense does it make to criticize someone for using an alias when you use one yourself???