Why High Speed Rail is a Boondoggle in the Midwest

"tomorrow to see "Atlas Shrugged"(Lotsa' rail action judging from the trailer.)" doesn't sound sacastic to me ! Sounds like it involved trains, so count him in !

I hope he does see it, might shed a little light on his misconceptions about government.................See part 1 first though, Barry-O!

YO...Pecker head.
I knew who..Ann Rand ..was BEFORE your Mama Popped YOU out !
Now with that said, It's time for YOU to.........Get Back in Your CAGE !

PS,
I think 'maybe' you're trying to insinuate that You've got..... LIBRARYS....down there in.."Good-Ol'-Boysville"!
(Holy Sh!t)

Freaking out over these polling numbers.............somethings not right.

You're Correcto..ol' friend,.."Somethings NOT right with these pols".
Some POS Fux News poll claimed MITTens was leading in..(drum roll plz.) P E N N S Y L V A N I A ! But on "Morning Joe", PA's great Governor (fast) Eddie Rendel ( I Absolutely LOVE that Guy) said; "Look, if those Clowns really thought MITTENS was UP 2-3-4%, They wouldn't be pulling staff OUT of PA" !
(fast) Eddie would make a Great VP down the road.

HEY you ol' bas-tard. Whut you been up to bro' ?

Ridership is UP (also) on the PIT-MDT-PHL run.

Only because Barrack's gas prices are up !
YO...Pecker head.
I knew who..Ann Rand ..was BEFORE your Mama Popped YOU out !
Now with that said, It's time for YOU to.........Get Back in Your CAGE !

PS,
I think 'maybe' you're trying to insinuate that You've got..... LIBRARYS....down there in.."Good-Ol'-Boysville"!
(Holy Sh!t)

You wouldn't last a day down here, Boy!............We stand on our own two feet and don't need Unions or cradle to grave governments !

Now get back to work, painting over all the graffti on the box cars !

"Hey... B'WOI ". You rectum-holes are STILL talking like you did back in the days of "FREE LABOR".

Some things (down there ) will NEVER CHANGE !

"BOX CARS" ? Last time I looked, AMTRAK doesn't own/run ANY Box Cars.
"Cradle to Grave" ! Ya, and I just got ANOTHER 'raise' on my SS check starting 1/1/13 !
And speaking of 'WORK', YOU just make SURE YOU get YOUR ASSS to work so you can PAY UR SS Deductions...SUCKA' ! : )

What is a BWOI? Lately most of your posts read like they were written by a local gang member. Is english your second language?

KERO SCHNAUZER,

My 'BWOI' (if you will) was the closest spelling/sound I could write that sounded almost EXACTLY like those mental-midgets sounded like when they uttered thier famous...HEY-'BOY' or "Don't Y'all get UPPITY BOY" !

'Capice' ?

Maybe you oughta do the same. You seen the cargo pits on any PMDL A/C lately?

I promise you, whatever grafitti I see in "MY" workplace, will be painted over !

Oh and Barry-O, I was born and raised in S. Fla., around more yankees than you probably live around right now and I don't remember them hatin' on the south .............Boi !

I promise you, whatever grafitti I see in "MY" workplace, will be painted over !

Oh and Barry-O, I was born and raised in S. Fla., around more yankees than you probably live around right now and I don't remember them hatin' on the south .............Boi !

Yain't no gaul darn redneck.....youse a rum runner.

"BOX CARS" ? Last time I looked, AMTRAK doesn't own/run ANY Box Cars.

7653055368_8d4d6686a3.jpg

amt71011.jpg

They rarely run them anymore, though. They used to run in package express service, but those days are long gone in revenue service. They might occasionally show up in MOW service now...