Video - High Speed Internet Required

Bill said:
Hey Decison 2004, that is your real name isn't it????, walls and rocks can't talk!!!! But then again I bet you did have a pet rock when you were younger. Nobody liked you then either??

Just a quick question, what kind of sense does it make to criticize someone for using an alias when you use one yourself???
Why do you call me "Dave" in earlier post if you do not know who I am?

Are you just plain ignorant, or is that my real name?

Bill said:
That's good Dave, grand-stand their day and put the focus on you!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!

That's amfa for ya'! We all know you gave a one-sided story so I'm sure whatever you did tell them was doom and gloom!! That's you Dave, Mr. Doom and Gloom himself!!!
That is the difference between the twu and AMFA. The AMFA supporters that went to DC did it for US not for their own gains. This is all about furthering our profession not individuals. :up: :up:

Again, GREAT WORK ON THE VIDEO DAVE!!!!!!!!

They also did it on their own dime. They weren,t payed for the support like the twscrew supporters at the last two meetings at the Rennaisance that I went to.

Is there a pity-party goin' on here???? :(

Buck up men. Snap out of it!!!! There is no conspiracy or fraud going on anywhere. The ruling was made just like thousands of other rulings have been made in the past.

I guess if the video gives you a sense of belonging then by all means feed that ego. But do us a favor and do your crying in private. It's very unbecoming of a union man!!! :D

Moveon said:
Nice production work on the video. Maybe you should consider a career change when AMFA loses.
IF AMFA loses I think a lot of people will be thinking that because we know that with the TWU there is no future for aircraft mechanics.

Latest posts