Virgin and United settle into gates at DAL

and yet DL operated from DAL today just as I said they would.

I'm not going anywhere. You need to figure out how to deal with the fact that the world isn't what you want it to be while someone else understands it.

the Wright Amendment fell AFTER the last quarter fell.

AA's financial results in no way reflect one way or another what happened at DAL.

AA's financial statements are far from conclusive in any way regarding the impact of Wright.

WN has more than half of the combined DAL/DFW market to every city that WN and AA served from DAL and DFW before Wright - and in many cases WN has higher average fares.

to believe that AA will not be impacted is a detachment from the reality of what exists in every other overlap market that was flown before Wright.

Wow over here trashing AA as well

I thought this was about DL being shut out

OOps, my bad, forgot to proof read, should read;
LUV to hear the Southwest Effect is already happening at DAL and DFW
based on what has happened in other DAL/DFW competitive markets, that is very likely true.

WN can lower fares from DAL, take half of the combined DAL and DFW market share, and end up better off that AA.

it has happened over and over again in markets that the two jointly serve, including MCI and STL which are far better barometers of the longer haul markets that WN will serve from DAL than HOU and MSY and others.

WN will do very well from DAL and it will come at the cost of revenue share from DAL.

it is also worth noting that Gary Kelly specifically noted that WN will use as many 738s (which seat approx. as much as AA's 757s and 321s) as it can at DAL, will revenue manage to maximize local traffic over connections, and will also operate with higher load factors from DAL compared ot the rest of the system in order to maximize the amount of local passengers that can be carried.

WN has the potential to carry at least half of the total current local passenger demand from DAL and DFW combined that exists in every market that WN will serve from DAL.

there is absolutely no doubt that WN will wildly succeed at DAL and I have repeatedly said they will.

Reactions: 1 person
meanwhile, early indications are that DL's DAL flights are performing as well as WN's.

all of this means that the pressure on AA will only increase.

that is probably all he/she is capable of thinking... blank thoughts.

I'm glad to know that my posts shake you to the core.

wt  your posts shakes no one to the core    youre the most arrogant poster on this board   so its really not that hard to know why you got kicked off airliners net     only a fool would believe otherwise

Reactions: 1 person