Dallas asks U.S. court to solve gate fight at Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhanced Service?

There you go again with the misinformation.

DL asked to add more flights, as of today no permission has been granted.

See you can never tell the Whole Truth, gonna lie to St Peter?

Oh wait, your going down to Hades.

Reactions: 1 person
You have no information that DL has asked for additional flights right now. The agreement says DL has the right to increase flights in accordance with its accommodation request which was filed months ago and which the judge clearly believes is valid or DL wouldn't have been given the right to add flights even while the final ruling is made.

St. Peter? You don't have a clue. but why is anyone surprised on yet another topic.

I'm just wondering how long I will have to wait for you and others to admit you were wrong about the whole DAL issue not only now with the temporary order but even more so with the final order.

I doubt very seriously that you will ever be big enough to apologize for hurling insults and say you were wrong.

No it does not, you are lying again.

I posted the information, you have posted nothing, keep up the lies and misinformation!

yes, the information showing that DL has the right to add 8 more flights even while a final ruling has been posted. just because you don't like it doesn't make it incorrect.

The information is DL ASKED for eight more flights, no permission has been granted.

Keep posting misinformation, just because you keep posting it, doesnt mean its true.

I have provided proof of my claim, you have provided ZILCH.

700UW said:
The information is DL ASKED for eight more flights, no permission has been granted.
Agreed.

And really; I don't think even DL wants to squish another 8 flights (which also means up to 8 arrivals) into the current set up...

Nowhere did I ever say DL has committed to or permission has been granted to add 8 more flights but they have the legal right to do so

And yes DL does want to fit it's own flights into DAL to other hubs just like they have from MDW. There was plenty of space at DAL when DL filed it's accommodation request and it is not DL's job to figure out to make it work while WN dominates DAL

You are so full of it, they dont have permission to do anything except continue the five flights to ATL.

Show us proof otherwise, oh wait, you cant, you got caught out with WT's Fabricated Facts, once again!

Reactions: 2 people
WorldTraveler said:
You have no information that DL has asked for additional flights right now. The agreement says DL has the right to increase flights in accordance with its accommodation request which was filed months ago and which the judge clearly believes is valid or DL wouldn't have been given the right to add flights even while the final ruling is made.

St. Peter? You don't have a clue. but why is anyone surprised on yet another topic.

I'm just wondering how long I will have to wait for you and others to admit you were wrong about the whole DAL issue not only now with the temporary order but even more so with the final order.

I doubt very seriously that you will ever be big enough to apologize for hurling insults and say you were wrong.

WorldTraveler said:
yes, the information showing that DL has the right to add 8 more flights even while a final ruling has been posted. just because you don't like it doesn't make it incorrect.

700UW said:

WorldTraveler said:
Nowhere did I ever say DL has committed to or permission has been granted to add 8 more flights but they have the legal right to do so And yes DL does want to fit it's own flights into DAL to other hubs just like they have from MDW. There was plenty of space at DAL when DL filed it's accommodation request and it is not DL's job to figure out to make it work while WN dominates DAL
You got caught out there once again!

Having the right and committing to do something are different and there is no error in what I wrote whether you or anyone else understands and chooses to do so

It's simply laughable to believe DL will somehow get the right to add flights beyond their "historical" pattern of service to ATL at the expense of WN or any other carrier. If anyone gets expanded "rights" I'd expect AA's request to be granted before DL goes above their five flights.

Status
Not open for further replies.