Wage Concessions

HI-LOCK

Aug 30, 2002
The UAL mechanics rejected the contract wage concessions.I hope the AA mechanics will not give back what we have fought for so many years to gain.I am almost sure DC will be asking for wage concessions after Christmas.The Company did not come to us and offer wage increases in the late 90''s when record profits were being earned.They waited for our then current contract to expire before wage increases were offered.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 11/29/2002 10:42:19 PM HI-LOCK wrote:

The UAL mechanics rejected the contract wage concessions.I hope the AA mechanics will not give back what we have fought for so many years to gain.I am almost sure DC will be asking for wage concessions after Christmas.The Company did not come to us and offer wage increases in the late 90's when record profits were being earned.They waited for our then current contract to expire before wage increases were offered.
----------------
[/blockquote]
Why should we be giving back anything? While AA is not doing so hot, we're sure not UAL!! We're still 1.5 to 2 years away from any BK talk. This talk is waaaaaay too premature!!

Latest posts