Wal-Mart Seeks to Head Off Worker Protests

Stupid idiots who acted upon their own and not on behalf of the IAM.

I met the one guy personally and I can virtually guarantee if they had assaulted a non Labor group such as consumer activists there would have been a lawsuit and the IAM would have written a nice fat check. I don't want to mention any names because you'd be "Howling" in protest that he isn't a "Rich" guy.

I met the one guy personally and I can virtually guarantee if they had assaulted a non Labor group such as consumer activists there would have been a lawsuit and the IAM would have written a nice fat check. I don't want to mention any names because you'd be "Howling" in protest that he isn't a "Rich" guy.

If I remember it went downtown.....And I think it was 'high' level members of the ramp local.

Piece the name together from the quotations on my reply to 700UW. I quickly found this http://articles.phil...-organizers-twu

I remember now.....there is video of the fight somewhere, maybe in archived threads here.

That's the same batch of trade unionists who threw chairs at Bill Frieberger, Frank Schifano, Vic Mazzocco and others who went out to do a concession contract presentation. I don't think they liked it.

I remember now.....there is video of the fight somewhere, maybe in archived threads here.

That's the same batch of trade unionists who threw chairs at Bill Frieberger, Frank Schifano, Vic Mazzocco and others who went out to do a concession contract presentation. I don't think they liked it.
Wrong again, they were presented the first CBA negotiated for fleet., that was when we were all district 141, shortly after that we got our own district and fleet negotiated their own CBA.

And if you look on Google, you can find the article when it shows who did it and who was arrested.

Wrong again, they were presented the first CBA negotiated for fleet., that was when we were all district 141, shortly after that we got our own district and fleet negotiated their own CBA.

And if you look on Google, you can find the article when it shows who did it and who was arrested.

Yeah, probably....I haven't worked there for some seven years.....the same trade unionists who decertified themselves a little later I think.

OH JESUS dell,....'COUNT ME IN' with McKees Rocks Pa., next time I'm in the PITT area !

I get a STRONG Feeling I won't Hear any F'n RAP MUSIC....BLARING out of car windows over that side of the River !!

http://julianosonline.com/weba/

OH Man,......put me down for the Chicken ALANICO, or the Chicken Broccoli + Ziti !! (lunch/dinner menu page 4)

The Scalise Family looks like they got a GOOD joint going in Steel Country.

HEL*,.......a guy can even get a ' SIX ' to go !!!

NO southwind, That 'Chicken ALANICO' isn't FRIED Chicken, and I doubt it comes with HUSH PUPPY's !
I don't eat Hush Puppy's with Fried Chicken !

IAM Rep = lazy overpaid union Thug and a drain on the company in the minds of the right wing party.
IAM Rep= lazy overpaid union Thug on the company and union !

Just a lil' .....'Dust-Up',....a difference of opinion. : )
Calling BS on the "Dust-Up !
How do people like you expect a company to respect a union, when union's can't even respect each other ! They're becoming a joke !

Reactions: 3 people