We Are Destitude

TIME FOR CHANGE

Veteran
Feb 9, 2003
mia
Strap in boys the useless twu will be here for at least another year. That will give them more time to plan for the next round of twu concessions. The card signing will begin again so get the word out and sign a card. It is the only chance we have to get these back stabbing thieves out of the company bedroom. The twu must be stopped from degrading the profession of the AMT. The company and little jim are all ready crying the blues and more concessions are on the way you can bet your life on it. Remember this POS contract is here till 2008 4 more years of the lowest wages and benefits in the industry. Thanks to the twu :angry:

I wouldn't worry to much about our contract...if amfa would get in at AA they would just vote to extend it...keeps the heat off their a$$ for any blame, nice way of doing business...don't ya think?

Nightwatch said:
I wouldn't worry to much about our contract...if amfa would get in at AA they would just vote to extend it...keeps the heat off their a$$ for any blame, nice way of doing business...don't ya think?
[post="182943"][/post]​

And TWU will just grant concessions.

I wouldn't worry to much about our contract...if amfa would get in at AA they would just vote to extend it...keeps the heat off their a$$ for any blame, nice way of doing business...don't ya think

Thats right a 3 year exstension at SWA with 3 percent raises each year. So in 3 years they will be making over 40 dollars an hour.
Unlike the twu POS 6 years with massive concessions making at least 10 dollars an hour less. Thank you twu cant wait to see what we give back in 4 years. Then with the negotiations dragging on for another year lets make it 5 years before we see any kind of amendments good or bad. What a bunch of loosers. :ph34r:

Nightwatch said:
[post="182943"][/post]​

Lets see AMFA extends a contract for three years with raises and no concessions while the TWU opens a contract early to give the company massive concessions. Hmm, is that a better way of doing business?

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
twu will be here for at least another year.

The card signing will begin again so get the word out and sign a card.
[post="182847"][/post]​

Damn straight Skippy!!!! We will be here another year, and another year and another year and many more years to come. AMFA will continue to sell the farm and I predict that in 10-15 years AMFA will have run themselves into the ground and be almost non existant. They have a business man running things over there, not a union man. He's in it for then money. I sure hope that Mr. McCormick didn't make any plans with that money he would have made if AMFA had gotten in at AA. What was it he would have pocketed...........$300-400,000??????? Damn!!!! Can't buy that other ocean front home. I hate that!!!!

Cry me a river boys!!!!! The TWU is here to stay.

Oh, and about that card drive...........don't look for the same amount of cards. I have talked to a lot of folks and they said that AMFA is not worth taking a chance on. They have now seen first hand what AMFA has done and what they continue to do. Sorry boys. I know it's not the kind of news you AMFA believers want to hear but hey, TOO BAD!!!!!

Bill said:
Damn straight Skippy!!!! We will be here another year, and another year and another year and many more years to come. AMFA will continue to sell the farm and I predict that in 10-15 years AMFA will have run themselves into the ground and be almost non existant. They have a business man running things over there, not a union man. He's in it for then money. I sure hope that Mr. McCormick didn't make any plans with that money he would have made if AMFA had gotten in at AA. What was it he would have pocketed...........$300-400,000??????? Damn!!!! Can't buy that other ocean front home. I hate that!!!!

Cry me a river boys!!!!! The TWU is here to stay.
Oh, and about that card drive...........don't look for the same amount of cards. I have talked to a lot of folks and they said that AMFA is not worth taking a chance on. They have now seen first hand what AMFA has done and what they continue to do. Sorry boys. I know it's not the kind of news you AMFA believers want to hear but hey, TOO BAD!!!!!
[post="185852"][/post]​

Propose another concessionary contract?