Web Flight Schedules

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

Here's what happened:
This portion of our site is temporarily unavailable.
Here's how to fix it:

Please call our 24-hour Internet Help Desk at 1-800-327-7810 so we can resolve this issue for you.
Reference Code: 0 (1.0.40000.100001)
Occurred: 2/28/2007 5:16:32 PM

I have to Call that number and tell them How to Fix It?

If I have to call them, I will charge Consulting rates. Something so easy to design they can sure (EXPLICIT) it up!

I don't like to see anyone lose their jobs, but how long must this go on? How much business are they losing due to their Lousy Web Site? I'd almost willingly bet that every 10 tickets they sell, they lose 10 "Potential" Customers. I think Tempe is still in the Year 2007....B.C.

Happened to me last month. Was trying to non-rev home from west to east. Hardly any seats and I had to get back with my companion. We looked online and found two seats for 189 on the US website. Tried to book them, but the system kept having problems with billing information, even after trying multiple credit cards. Called the number (overseas). They couldn't resolve the problem. They transferred me to US reservations. Even after the overseas guy told me the site was having billing problems, the US (mean) woman denied any problems. It's now an hour after we found the available seats. Guess what. By the time she started to work on the issue, the seats sold out.

Okay, I had to vent. The point is, the site is imperfect. We all know this. Well, when reservations DENIES any issues, and basically calls their customers LIARS, it drives the business away. This was the first time I have ever acted as a customer with US, and it was an awful experience.

Reservations is front-line, and should act as such.

Due to family problems, the Chief Information Officer is not attending to the store. Unfortunately they have not appointed a competent replacement.

Latest posts

Back