What I Find Interesting....

Dilligas said:
Highly informed sources told me important things that I am not at liberty to say. Trust me, interesting things will happen. Don't be a sophist and shoot the messenger. I only state facts. Your reasoning is flawed.

Have the courage to post your real name like me. This does not apply to Hawk, doitfordave, flyonthewall, strikefacts... your posts are reasoned and wonderful.

I love the internet. In fact, if Al Gore had not invented it, I would have. Most of all, what I find interesting, is meeeeeeeeeeeee.
LOL!!!!!

I'm dying here! That absolutely made my night!

767jetz said:
Dilligas said:
Highly informed sources told me important things that I am not at liberty to say. Trust me, interesting things will happen. Don't be a sophist and shoot the messenger. I only state facts. Your reasoning is flawed.

Have the courage to post your real name like me. This does not apply to Hawk, doitfordave, flyonthewall, strikefacts... your posts are reasoned and wonderful.

I love the internet. In fact, if Al Gore had not invented it, I would have. Most of all, what I find interesting, is meeeeeeeeeeeee.
LOL!!!!!

I'm dying here! That absolutely made my night!
Well either chip is writing for the Financial Times or UKRidge is up to some thing!! It sure looks like some author has the same crystalball as chip!! :shock: