What is personal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelpro72

Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
While I don't like to bring up specific names of people, I don't know why some names can be used as in the Andrew thread or the thread about the fired pilot but not a supervisor? I know her and am personal friends with her but don't understand the difference between posting about someone in the company such as a supervisor or anyone else. Just curious. hmmmmm

names should not be used period. including andrew's . that thread should be closed as well.

Of course not. I was just curious. I would defend her anyway. I just didn't understand how other threads mentioning specific people have gone pages long. We talk about union leaders, managers, the pilot fired thread, Andrew and so on. Understood now.

Most of the people who are mentioned by name are public figures, as in union leaders or company officers or senior management. It's a judgement call. The issue with the Laura Harvey post was that we closed it once and the person opened another one after having it explained why it was closed.

More importantly, this thread is a public challenge to the moderators, which is not allowed by the rules of the board.

Should you have questions or comments about the boards, please PM the moderators--such topics are NOT for discussion on open boards.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back