Help.. new to PHL in Dec. (f/a)

iwantout

Advanced
Nov 16, 2005
I have been based in PIT for many years and am returning in Dec aftter being on a leave for three years and am now based in PHL for the fist time. Can anyone give me some info on how the base is? How are the trips? I hear so many horor stories about PHL and am wondering how much of it is true or just made up. I hear the supervisors are out to get you and harass you? Is that true? Is there any supervisor up there that is better than another? I remember hearing a lot about a guy up there that is a supervisor and is fantatic but I don't remember his name. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Do you know if you can request a supervisor?

Also, what are the options for lodging up there if I need to spend the night? Are there any inexpensive but decent motels to stay in between trips.

I am sorry if I sound out of the loop but I am coming back in Dec after being off for three years, so I guess I am out of the loop....lol

Thanks for your help.

I have been based in PIT for many years and am returning in Dec aftter being on a leave for three years and am now based in PHL for the fist time. Can anyone give me some info on how the base is? How are the trips? I hear so many horor stories about PHL and am wondering how much of it is true or just made up. I hear the supervisors are out to get you and harass you? Is that true? Is there any supervisor up there that is better than another? I remember hearing a lot about a guy up there that is a supervisor and is fantatic but I don't remember his name. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Do you know if you can request a supervisor?

Also, what are the options for lodging up there if I need to spend the night? Are there any inexpensive but decent motels to stay in between trips.

I am sorry if I sound out of the loop but I am coming back in Dec after being off for three years, so I guess I am out of the loop....lol

Thanks for your help.

Your screen name says alot!!! If you want out, why are you coming back?

LOL!!Thats a flight attendant for ya!! :lol:

Now that my personal life has been aired. Can someone help me with the rest of my questions about the PHL base. Thanks to everyone who gave me the hotel info. It was quite helpful.