What WE watch.

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
I think everyone would agree, that here on the Water Cooler, we are a rather small group, but ferocious, opinionated, etc.

SO,

Lets have a bit of fun, shall we ?

The(truthful) answers alone, could prove to be interesting !

OK,....(a) Question.

"What NON-POLITICAL program(1 ONLY) et al ...is your FAVORITE, that you view(on regular or cable TV) in a 7 day period(meaning 7 days a week...thru....once a week), or maybe seasonal" ??????????

Remember....NON POLITICAL !

(The author..ME, reserves the right to answer towards the END..or "perhaps" sooner) :up:

Well being the bore that I am, at least thats what my ex (broom hilda) used to call me :huh:

Its a four way tie with the Discovery, History, National Geographic, and Outdoor Channel.
(sorry I can't pick just one)

I watch very few movies!

....Of course bears you probably already figured that out about me. :p

NCIS
Boston Legal
2 1/2 men
Top Gear
and a few others but not on a regular basis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK, Garfield, I've got you down for NCIS., because THAT was the first one you listed(I KNOW, that you know, that we're ONLY suppose to pick...."1" !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

But If you want to change that(NCIS) to another "ONLY 1 choice", you may. :up:

Well being the bore that I am, at least thats what my ex (broom hilda) used to call me :huh:

Its a four way tie with the Discovery, History, National Geographic, and Outdoor Channel.
(sorry I can't pick just one)

I watch very few movies!

....Of course bears you probably already figured that out about me. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh man......("12"),

(Though not my "1" choice).............You just rattled off 3 shows, in my top "5" (Dis/His/and especially Nat-Go, which IS my #"2" pick.

What can this mean..12.. ???????????????????????? :shock:

MY "broom Hilda" is Divorcing the Moron that she left me for :shock:

She recently told our daughter that......"I threw your father out, for "1/10th" the amount of sh!t that this A$$ hole I'm married to now, is causing me" :up: :up:

Whats the old saying ?,................."You never miss your water till' your well goes dry" ? :rolleyes:

Sorry, bad reading comprehension on my part. Did not see the '1' part.

Boston Legal would have to be my number 1 show then.

The learning Channel would be #1 channel I think or maybe Discovery.... close race there.

I think everyone would agree, that here on the Water Cooler, we are a rather small group, but ferocious, opinionated, etc.

SO,

Lets have a bit of fun, shall we ?

The(truthful) answers alone, could prove to be interesting !

OK,....(a) Question.

"What NON-POLITICAL program(1 ONLY) et al ...is your FAVORITE, that you view(on regular or cable TV) in a 7 day period(meaning 7 days a week...thru....once a week), or maybe seasonal" ??????????

Remember....NON POLITICAL !

(The author..ME, reserves the right to answer towards the END..or "perhaps" sooner) :up:

CSI

Discovery, PBS or CMT.

Morning news to see if the world still exists and traffic is not backed up. 'If' I channel surf (as I do not have a TV guide-nor care to) and there is a King of Queens or Mad About You on, I'll watch that, but I don't watch alot of TV and have basic cable.

Detest going to theaters (McMovie Joints) anymore and will rent/buy a DVD if it peaks my interest.

B) UT

Latest posts