What WE watch.

Bubbleboy Watches THE best shows on TV:

The Wire
ROME

Also Currently into

Dexter
Brotherhood.

Finally, I think the Best series I ever saw was "Band of Brothers"

"SHAKE a LEG"...Lilly/Delldude/KCFlyer..............you can do it......I KNOW you guys "view the IDIOT box" !!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll watch Law & Order, Most of the "true crime" stuff on A&E or the Crime & Investigation channel, Modern Marvels, and the History Channel. Sometime's I'll surf the Movies on Starz....if "Lost in Translation" is on - I'll watch...

I'll watch Law & Order, Most of the "true crime" stuff on A&E or the Crime & Investigation channel, Modern Marvels, and the History Channel. Sometime's I'll surf the Movies on Starz....if "Lost in Translation" is on - I'll watch...

I like the true crime stuff as well. KC you ever watched "Psychic Detectives"?

I've never put much faith in that stuff but it can't be all coinsedense, They hit some things on the head that are beyond chance.

"SHAKE a LEG"...Lilly/Delldude/KCFlyer..............you can do it......I KNOW you guys "view the IDIOT box" !!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, I do watch the "Idiot box."

I suppose my #1 show is "Digging for the Truth" on the History Channel.

I also watch "the office," "Wall Street" on MOJO, and my beloved cubbies (there's always next year).

Alright, my turn. ("maybe" the reason Delldude hasn't responded (Yet) is..........(perhaps) he's INCARCERATED) :lol:

99% of what I view, is................commercial-less :angry: , and like local "12" proud, I like(very much) Nat geo/Pbs-Nova/History and Discovery.

HOWEVER,

MY clear #1 favorite is..."Curb your Enthusiasm" with Larry David/HBO :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Although far less BALD, and better looking than LD, I see a lot of his character in myself :wub:

I also get(from others often) that I resemble Jack Nicholson(MINUS his $$$$$$), and JN's personality.

(For better or worse) there you have it.

Thanx for playing !!

I like the true crime stuff as well. KC you ever watched "Psychic Detectives"?

I've never put much faith in that stuff but it can't be all coinsedense, They hit some things on the head that are beyond chance.
I've seen Psychic Detectives...it is a bit weird. Of all of those true crime shows, "City Confidential" is one of my favorites - I like how it gives a little background on the city, then goes into the events. Oh yeah...I'll also watch "The Office" for a laugh.

Sorry for not responding in a timely manner.....very rough week in the salt mine.

When I watch...I enjoy ala Carte on History-TLC-DSC-Food-PBS.

Check out a series called "The Universe" and find out how you got here.

Regular shows,House-CSI,Vegas-The Unit-NCIS-My name is Earl-Soprano's(Country Fried Home Video's-Law

and Order-The Red Green Show occasionally.)

News-Local stuff, Internet and CBS Evening News w/Little Katie(trying to help her ratings) and oh by

the way,my Sat/Cable DOES NOT CARRY FOX NEWS :lol:

Movies,usually rentals unless its a kick butt headliner-Techno thrillers,Drama,high tech types.

Some movies I'd watch more than once:

Dances with Wolves- Bourne series-As good as it gets-Collateral-MI 1-2-3-Hunt for Red October.

Dell,I knew you "surface" eventually. :up:

"YOU", no faux news, I'm VERY sceptical....But happy !

WOW, your listing of "Dances with Wolves" as you fav. flic, just made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the "quiz", Interesting, though not surprised, that you guys are a (upper) Intelligent group, with all the quality TV that you're watching.

The ol' Water Cooler(here) is really turning into a great thread, with a smart opinionated(an UNDERSTATMENT) small bunch of "pee-pull" :wub:

Way to go GUYs(and Lily) :up:

I don't see that much during the week except for those regular shows...most of the DSC,etc is on weekends.I have the local channel basic package on Comcast(which is slated to be replaced with a roof mount antenna) and Dish Network 50 or 60 channel package and Fox isn't included.I also have a 10' C/Ku band sat dish with a broken feed wire-when its running theres all kinds of raw unedited feeds up on Ku and C band has a lot of stuff too.

I'll listen to Hannity,Savage and Beck in the car.

Oh and I forgot to mention the must watch on Sunday's:

View attachment 6776

I don't see that much during the week except for those regular shows...most of the DSC,etc is on weekends.I have the local channel basic package on Comcast(which is slated to be replaced with a roof mount antenna) and Dish Network 50 or 60 channel package and Fox isn't included.I also have a 10' C/Ku band sat dish with a broken feed wire-when its running theres all kinds of raw unedited feeds up on Ku and C band has a lot of stuff too.

I'll listen to Hannity,Savage and Beck in the car.

Oh and I forgot to mention the must watch on Sunday's:

View attachment 6776

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh JESUS..Dell.................The Steelers ? Thats MY favorite team also

:shock: :shock: I mean,..First..."Dances with Wolves", and now the Steelers,..WOW, what can this mean..Dell ???

As far as Savage,......... I agree with him, 4-5% of the time, at least he's willing to Jump all over..EL-CHIMPO, SH1T from time to time.

Latest posts