What would happend if we merge again?

WHOA!!!

This is unbelievable!

This takes precedence over awaiting the LOA93 decision....that's peanuts compared to this.

I am on the edge of my seat awaiting for you to indicate the right time to sell all my worldly possesions and buy the stock involved with this transaction.

I just can't wait to lose another $30,000 on your self hyped, juicey wet dream of euphoria.....just like the one from 11 yrs ago, where you convinced many people to bet the farm.

You are a sick man.

breeze
LOL, your dead on . There was a lot of people who lost a mint listening to the United/ USAirways done deal crap!

That's the most ignorant post or question I have ever read. I am an east FA and I am certain that any west pilot would have done what they needed to do if the same occurred to them .West or East they are all
Professional pilots . Just becaue they don't agree on certain issues does not mAke either side acbetter pilot than the other .

Then they need to STOP acting like Little Girls!

Interesting Article about AA's immanent demise............

"Fall of an American Empire"

http://www.portfolio.com/business-travel/2011/10/12/american-airlines-troubles-suggest-possible-bankrutpcy-or-takeover/index.html

"Does Slot Deal Impact US Airways Merger Hopes?"

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11275434/1/does-slot-deal-impact-us-airways-merger-hops.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEN

Aw, I made the filing cabinet tycoon angry. Fact is, you had a crappy, unsourced story and you were giddy, you were giggly as a schoolgirl. The mighty SparrowBob was going to play Woodward and Bernstein on the airline he hated and obsessed on for so long.

Did you learn? Probably not, your ego will get you into trouble again, and your hubris will sustain you till next time you mess up.

Here Ya Go! The Difference between those who produce and those who consume production.

Sales Rep: You want answers?

HR/Accounting: I think I'm entitled to them.

HR/Accounting: I want the truth!

Sales Rep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that is revenue driven! And that revenue has to be acquired by professionals like me. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Miss Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You wallow in policy and procedure, you curse Sales & Marketing. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Sale's and profit drive the business. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, pays your salary.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that Sales Call. You need me on that Call.

We use words like Revenue, Margin, Branding, Image...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent being the elite athletes of business. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very job security I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up the phone and set a few appointments & Sales Presentations. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

HR/Accounting: Did you expense the lap dances?

Sales Rep: (quietly) I did the job you hired me to do.

Sales Rep: You're goddamn right I did!!

Pardon me for hijacking the thread but I had no choice. I now return you to your regularly scheduled East Sucks, No West Sucks rants. I thought a little barbed humor might lighten the day :D

Reactions: 1 person
Here Ya Go! The Difference between those who produce and those who consume production.

HR/Accounting: I think I'm entitled to them.

HR/Accounting: I want the truth!

Sales Rep: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that is revenue driven! And that revenue has to be acquired by professionals like me. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Miss Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You wallow in policy and procedure, you curse Sales & Marketing. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Sale's and profit drive the business. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, pays your salary.You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that Sales Call. You need me on that Call.

We use words like Revenue, Margin, Branding, Image...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent being the elite athletes of business. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very job security I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up the phone and set a few appointments & Sales Presentations. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Sales Rep: (quietly) I did the job you hired me to do.

Sales Rep: You're goddamn right I did!!

Pardon me for hijacking the thread but I had no choice. I now return you to your regularly scheduled East Sucks, No West Sucks rants. I thought a little barbed humor might lighten the day :D

Yawn....

Leave comedy to funny people. (it took you 24 hours to come up with a retort?)

And when someone agrees to binding arbitration, they are legally and ethically bound to live with what they agreed to.

Reactions: 4 people
And when someone agrees to binding arbitration, they are legally and ethically bound to live with what they agreed to.

If we follow your scary logic then we can never have one single divorce anywhere in the United States.

In a marriage two parties pledge before "God & these Witnesses", yet fully 50% end in divorce. It is perfectly legal for a party to any contract to secure legal counsel and seek to break said agreement. Morals, Values & Ethics have very little to do with the law.

The East Pilots have in effect sought to "Divorce" themselves from the NIC Award. You want to debate the wisdom of that move, I think it safe to say that to date the West got the House, SUV, Child Support and Alimony and the East got to keep their jobs and pay. Now there are still some issues pending before the courts.

USAPA is not legally bound to do so much as fart in public until they are ordered to do so by a court or through mutual agreement with the West Pilot group.

Your argument is as weak at best. Even weaker than your attempts to insult. Come run a few Sales Calls and educate yourself on how the elite athletes of the business world support the parasite HR drones.

Reactions: 1 person
Changing unions does not absolve the new union from abiding by the previous CBA and Arbitration Awards.

Reactions: 4 people
Changing unions does not absolve the new union from abiding by the previous CBA and Arbitration Awards.

Yes, but does it preclude that new union from renegotiating ANY part of the previous CBA or arbitration awards? The union and the company can negotiate anything at any time with mutual consent. The seniority list is determined by Section 22, and there is no legal prohibition from negotiating any change to that section. NONE.

If we follow your scary logic then we can never have one single divorce anywhere in the United States.

In a marriage two parties pledge before "God & these Witnesses", yet fully 50% end in divorce. It is perfectly legal for a party to any contract to secure legal counsel and seek to break said agreement. Morals, Values & Ethics have very little to do with the law.

The East Pilots have in effect sought to "Divorce" themselves from the NIC Award. You want to debate the wisdom of that move, I think it safe to say that to date the West got the House, SUV, Child Support and Alimony and the East got to keep their jobs and pay. Now there are still some issues pending before the courts.

USAPA is not legally bound to do so much as fart in public until they are ordered to do so by a court or through mutual agreement with the West Pilot group.

Your argument is as weak at best. Even weaker than your attempts to insult. Come run a few Sales Calls and educate yourself on how the elite athletes of the business world support the parasite HR drones.

Are we talking about divorce? No

We are talking about labor law.

Apples and oranges, either you are trying to obfuscate or you aren't too smart.

Binding arbitration, labor law, look it up and stop trying to compare it to something that isn't it.

And, its cute how you try to rip HR. We protect companies from the sales clowns who get us sued. Go back to work, Herb Tarlek.

Reactions: 2 people
Are we talking about divorce? No

We are talking about labor law.

Apples and oranges, either you are trying to obfuscate or you aren't too smart.

Binding arbitration, labor law, look it up and stop trying to compare it to something that isn't it.

And, its cute how you try to rip HR. We protect companies from the sales clowns who get us sued. Go back to work, Herb Tarlek.
What happen to all the Binding arbitration awards that were given up during concessionary bargaining

Latest posts