Whats up with the board?Error messages/looks different/multiple topics and replys............

CS-pro

Oct 24, 2002
[BR]Started late yesterday. When you post a message the click on icon says SAVE not SUBMIT..then it responds as ERROR,but actually it truly posts what you write, so people are going back and resubmitting and it duplicates many times( I almost did until I saw it did post and was not an error).Not to mention the whole board appears different in structure/color etc..don''t see any bulletins or announcements.[BR]Is this a result of the new Repub regime?[BR]

The swear filter seems to have taken on a life of its own...simple things like the word S-H-O-R-E...and a few other non-vulgar things are getting filtered for no reason...Help!! BTW...the Board looks great Admins!!!

[sub][STRONG][FONT face=System]Looks like it's still not working right, getting an error message and a try again request after hitting submit for a topic or 1st reply ..., but then if you refresh page it shows it did indeed post...It works fine for an edit ..hmmmmmmmmmmmm...download of page is at a snails pace compared to other sites,,,double hmmmmmm......Dang Republicans..LOL........appearance still has changed a bit, and we got a new SUBMIT ONCE BUTTON..cool!! Thanks for the heads up admins![/FONT][/STRONG][/sub]

[FONT face=System]As of Sunday night the board is still messed up..1-ERROR response as I posted above when submitting topic or 1st reply, not an edit, thats the reason for dupe postings, and 2- 30 seconds or more to refresh/download entire page.[BR]Molasses and snails can run quicker.(by DR. SEUSS)
8.gif]

We are aware of the problems and have passed the info on, but are not able to get a time of repair as of now. I believe the Administator has been unavailable since the latest update to the system. In the meantime, please just hit the submit button once. When you get the error message, either go to the home page and continue or hit the back button until you get to the list of topics and continue from there. It is posting correctly, just sending an error message.
Also the ***** filter problem has been reported and is being worked on. Will advise when we hear of a correction time. Sorry for the problems in the meantime.
You can practice your hangman technique until the **** problem is fixed.