Where In The World Is Dave S?

NAPAUS

Veteran
Mar 30, 2003
:eek: So with the recent ALPA meetings with Bonner and upper mgmt., where iS Dave- the FEARFUL leader? Whats up? Possibly the pilots negotiations dependent on his departing. Anyone have any thoughts or inside info on this. Seems strange havent heard much from him ...

He's on some UnKnown Island drinking Umbrella Drinks with All my EX BOYFRIENDS !!!!! ;)

Maybe he is overseeing his new extra vacation home being constructed since he is the only employee here being able to build a house right now.

--Spending his plunder.

pitguy said:
Maybe he is overseeing his new extra vacation home being constructed since he is the only employee here being able to build a house right now.

--Spending his plunder.
Aargh, I though we put this vacation home thing to rest a couple of months ago. The person building the house at SXM is David Siegel of Orlando.

One of the press releases stated that Dave was in NY meeting with bankers at the time of the ALPA meeting.

NAPAUS said:
:eek: So with the recent ALPA meetings with Bonner and upper mgmt., where iS Dave- the FEARFUL leader? Whats up? Possibly the pilots negotiations dependent on his departing. Anyone have any thoughts or inside info on this. Seems strange havent heard much from him ...
Oh, don't think Dave dropped out of sight. He's still e-mailing away to employees.

I think Dr. Bonehead knows that if he wants anything from ALPA or IAM, that Dave is not going to be able to deliver. These unions don't believe anything Dave says so its just better he stay out of the picture and lay low.

Dr. Bronner, or Dave, Jerry....its still the SAME MESSAGE.

Just empty your pockets.. :(

PITbull said:
Oh, don't think Dave dropped out of sight. He's still e-mailing away to employees.

I think Dr. Bonehead knows that if he wants anything from ALPA or IAM, that Dave is not going to be able to deliver. These unions don't believe anything Dave says so its just better he stay out of the picture and lay low.

Dr. Bronner, or Dave, Jerry....its still the SAME MESSAGE.

Just empty your pockets.. :(
You gotta respect you for you name callin. You sure do enjoy it. We all like seeing what new names you can come up with . Makes me listen more lol ! :)