Where's the Birth Certificate?

Its all interrelated and people cannot agree but you have it all ficured out? You seem quite willing to discount other opinions out of hand.

Its all interrelated and people cannot agree but you have it all ficured out? You seem quite willing to discount other opinions out of hand.

Nope! just one man's Constitutionally guaranteed/protected position based upon what I read. Clearly if I had all of the answers. I'd not be posting them here.

This Arpaio thing has been a big let down. It seemed they were going to scrutinize every last detail but fell into the birther frenzy. It has been mentioned this was payback for DOJ investigating Arapaio. Seems to me it could be just that.

Ignoring for a moment that the source is a bit to biased for my taste, consider the portion I highlighted in bold red text.

Arpaio Investigator: Obama Threatens Media With Federal Investigation If They Persue Birth Certificate

March 8th, 2012 (25) Posted By Toro520.

WND:

The lead investigator in Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s review of the authenticity of Barack Obama’s birth certificate today unloaded a bombshell about the case: that he was told by sources members of the media were threatened with federal investigations should they continue to report on the birth certificate issue.

Lead investigator Mike Zullo told WND that as he was preparing information to be presented to the public “it was clear that the mainstream media was not going to be in attendance” at the sheriff’s scheduled new conference, where he presented facts suggesting both fraud and forgery in the image of a Hawaiian birth certificate that the White House released last yearas “proof positive” of Obama’s eligibility for office.

“During our investigation, we actually were told [that media] had been threatened with FTC investigations. Commentators [had been] threatened with their jobs,” Zullo said. The threats were so intimidating that some individuals quit their positions over safety concerns for their families, he said.

link

While I'm not all that thrilled with the source, the threats and intimidation alleged if real are of great concern.

Yes, if real they are a big concern. In this day and age with cameras, cell phones, email and all other manner of electronics there is nothing to support the accusation? Seems like a huge stretch to me. Then there is the theory that the Obama administration loves the birthers. The birthers are already thought of as bat chit crazy sop having them out front as a distraction seems like a win win for Obama. Why try and silence them?

I am sure they will come up with proof of the threats when they come up with proof for the accusations in the 'investigation'. I won't hold my breath.

Yes, if real they are a big concern. In this day and age with cameras, cell phones, email and all other manner of electronics there is nothing to support the accusation? Seems like a huge stretch to me. Then there is the theory that the Obama administration loves the birthers. The birthers are already thought of as bat chit crazy sop having them out front as a distraction seems like a win win for Obama. Why try and silence them?

I am sure they will come up with proof of the threats when they come up with proof for the accusations in the 'investigation'. I won't hold my breath.

First, We know (or at least I do) that the Government is not above threats, Intimidation, Prison and in extreme cases execution without benefit of trial. Search IRS v Lojeski for direct proof as I know Tom & Shirley personally.

That said, the thing that troubles me is that this issue seems to have "Legs". Much like the Grassy Knoll of the JFK Assassination days. It was subsequently proved years later that there was potentially a fourth shot and it may well have come from the Grassy Knoll. By then it was to late.

Now for shits and giggles let's say the "Birthers" are right and he does NOT meet the requirements to run for office. Then what? I can not even begin to fathom the chaos that would ensue attempting to remove him from office. It could destroy the Republic.

I do not see how this in any way would threaten the republic. The US is not about one person. We are the US, not Obama, not you not me, we all are. I do not think that this argument makes any more sense than the argument Ford gave when he pardoned Nixon. If our republic can not with stand the removal of a president for lying through his teeth then as far as I am concerned, it needs to fall and be rebuilt.

I do not see how this in any way would threaten the republic. The US is not about one person. We are the US, not Obama, not you not me, we all are. I do not think that this argument makes any more sense than the argument Ford gave when he pardoned Nixon. If our republic can not with stand the removal of a president for lying through his teeth then as far as I am concerned, it needs to fall and be rebuilt.

I guess I don't want to find out which one of of is right?

Fear is usually a big motivator.

Proof? A phone call from Obama administration to AP, ABC or whomever. Happens every day.
Prove it? Go ahead and try.

I do not think there is anything to worry about. Politics is no longer an honorable profession. I do not think that we look at politicians the same way we did decades or centuries ago. I think people are much more cynical and jaded these days. Learning that Obama lied would be like learning that Lohan has fallen off the wagon. OK, it's more important than that but you get my point. We expect politicians top lie. I would not be surprised if he lied about it. I don't think he did and I really do not care. Hell, I expect him to lie. He is a politician. I do not see this as a constitutional crisis.

I do not think there is anything to worry about. Politics is no longer an honorable profession. I do not think that we look at politicians the same way we did decades or centuries ago. I think people are much more cynical and jaded these days. Learning that Obama lied would be like learning that Lohan has fallen off the wagon. OK, it's more important than that but you get my point. We expect politicians top lie. I would not be surprised if he lied about it. I don't think he did and I really do not care. Hell, I expect him to lie. He is a politician. I do not see this as a constitutional crisis.

If it comes to be bogus, it could collapse the government.

Ignoring the source for just a minute. Check this out.

ForgeryGate: New Sheriff Calls For Roundup Of Obama Records

A presentation by WND’s Jerome Corsi to a standing-room-only crowd has convinced a New Jersey lawmaker and a local sheriff that the issue of President Obama’s eligibility for office “will have to be addressed.”

“The easiest way to put this to rest is to have the records unsealed,” Morris County Sheriff Ed Rochford told the Huffington Post in an email following the April 4 event in Morristown. “Mr. Corsi made a very convincing argument that President Obama may not be a natural born citizen of the United States.”

Likewise, New Jersey Assemblyman Anthony Bucco, R-Boonton, said Corsi’s speech leaves doubts about Obama’s citizenship status. He told the website it is not his place to determine whether Obama is a citizen, and he believes “a higher authority” must resolve the issue. MORE

The reason I posted this is the comments come from my former state of residence. Morris County is wealthy and mostly Republican and they don't elect right wing ideologues. Christie Whitman is their idea of a conservative Republican. So when you get a Sheriff from an area like this my ears perk up. There is also some information lurking about on some of the Tin Foil Hat web sites that now claim that the Clinton Campaign knew Obama wasn't eligible for office in 2007. I don't like quoting WND or Mr Jones as they stretch their credibility a bit to much. However when normal sane upper crust Republicans raise questions then that's different.

Ignoring the source for just a minute. Check this out.

The reason I posted this is the comments come from my former state of residence. Morris County is wealthy and mostly Republican and they don't elect right wing ideologues. Christie Whitman is their idea of a conservative Republican. So when you get a Sheriff from an area like this my ears perk up. There is also some information lurking about on some of the Tin Foil Hat web sites that now claim that the Clinton Campaign knew Obama wasn't eligible for office in 2007. I don't like quoting WND or Mr Jones as they stretch their credibility a bit to much. However when normal sane upper crust Republicans raise questions then that's different.

Arpaio is a mid stage Alzheimer's patient/media whore. He has cost my county over 100 million dollars in lawsuits for his mistreatment of people in custody (at jails, awaiting trial, not convicted criminals).

Corsi is a nutjob of the first degree.

Figures that you would link to them.

UPDATE: Jerome Corsi

It seems the individual who made the presentation that raised the Sheriff's eyebrows and caught the attention of the local Assemblyman has quite a past. I'd frankly never heard of him which is logical since I tend to not buy into Conspiracy theories. So I did some research and to say that his credibility is suspect is a huge understatement.

Yes he wrote two New York Times bestselling books: The Obama Nation and Unfit for Command (with co-author John O'Neill). Those books while popular were riddled with questionable facts and theories.

What strikes me about him is that first off and foremost he is an opportunist with questionable ethics given his past in the investment community. He's made a name for himself in certain circles that likely keep him well funded. Personally I don't think he believes a word of what he says or if he does that belief is quite shallow.

This is what he has to say about himself on his personal website.
Dr. Corsi received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in Political Science in 1972.

Dr. Corsi is currently a Senior Staff Reporter for World Net Daily, where he works as an investigative reporter.

In 2004, Dr. Corsi co-authored the #1 New York Times bestseller, Unfit for Command — Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry (Regnery Publishing Inc., 2004) with swift boat veteran John O'Neill.

The success of Unfit for Command permitted Dr. Corsi to make a career change into full-time writing on politics and economics, two fields in which he has considerable expertise and experience.

In the past 5 years, Dr. Corsi has written 5 New York Times Bestselling non-fiction books.

In August 2008, he published The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality (New York: Simon and Schuster Threshold Editions), which was a #1 New York Times Bestseller for a month and remained on the NYT Bestseller list for 10 weeks.

His most recent bestseller is America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty (New York: Simon and Schuster Threshold Editions, which was published Oct. 13, 2009.

On April 13, 2010, Simon and Schuster will publish Dr. Corsi's first novel, The Shroud Codex, based on the Shroud of Turin.

Judge for yourself.

Back