Where's the Birth Certificate?

Just when you thought it safe to read again LOL

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Damage Control
A recent ballot challenge hearing in New Jersey exposes a desperate strategy by Obama to distance himself from his forged certificate and induce the contrived value of his transient political popularity as the only “legitimate qualification” needed to hold the office of the presidency.

By Dan Crosby of THE DAILY PEN
Editor: Penbrook Johannson

Thursday, April 12, 2012

NEW YORK, NY – After a Maricopa County law enforcement agency conducted a six-month forensic examination which determined that the image of Obama’s alleged 1961 Certificate of Live Birth posted to a government website in April, 2011 is a digital fabrication and that it did not originate from a genuine paper document, arguments from an Obama eligibility lawyer during a recent New Jersey ballot challenge hearing reveals the image was not only a fabrication, but that it was likely part of a contrived plot by counterfeiters to endow Obama with mere political support while simultaneously making the image intentionally appear absurd and, therefore, invalid as evidence toward proving Obama’s ineligibility in a court of law.

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.

Aericle HERE

Tea Party Tribune? :rolleyes:

Huff Post, Moveon.org? Pick your poison.

Once the facts are sorted from the partisan rhetoric one thing (at least to me) becomes very clear. Attorney Hill's legal argument (which has precedent BTW) points out something rather glaring. The Obama Administration, as represented by Attorney Hill chose not to argue the issue of Natural Born Citizenship as defined by the COTUS of Barack Obama but instead chose to argue what many would see as a technicality. A technicality that will likely stand

I person on another site said he watched the three hours of video (I have no intention of doing that and said there was no mention of anything being a forgery. If anyone here wants to throw away 3 hours of their life knock your self out Here is the link for the videos.

This being the newest round of BS from the birthers does not even pass the smell test, but what else is new. Even the birthers are not biting on this one.
UPDATE: After re-watching the 3+ hour hearing there is no admission that the birth certificate is a forgery by Obama's paid lackey. Where Dan Crosby heard that who knows. You will have to follow the link..

Birther Report

If you lived in Arizona, you would definitely get thrown out.

Why?...................I'm not afraid to show my documents to the law , nor do I think it's unconstitutional to be asked to show said documents ! So, in closing, the NAACP and all you Libtards can blow it out yer A$$ !

if you are stopped by the police in most states they already have the right to ask who you are.

Yes but they must have cause to stop you before that inquiry can take place. Looking Latin American is not probable cause for a traffic stop.

How many white people do you think will be asked to prove citizenship? Currently, a drivers license is not proof of citizenship. Were I asked to prove my residence, I would not be able to do so. I do not carry my passport with me. I am relatively certain I would not be asked to do so since I am white. Why should the standard be any different for someone who is not white?

Yes but they must have cause to stop you before that inquiry can take place. Looking Latin American is not probable cause for a traffic stop.

How many white people do you think will be asked to prove citizenship? Currently, a drivers license is not proof of citizenship. Were I asked to prove my residence, I would not be able to do so. I do not carry my passport with me. I am relatively certain I would not be asked to do so since I am white. Why should the standard be any different for someone who is not white?

Here;s what they count on. They count on you not exercising your right to remain silent. You DO NOT have to say word one to a cop beyond, "My name is Sparrowhawk and I live at 1313 Mockingbird Lane and I'm invoking my right to remain silent."

If you don't speak you can't have your words twisted. Now you have to have Testosterone sailing through your vein with dual Mercury Outboards on the back to pull this off because they will try to intimidate & threaten you. The only thing you should everr say is "Am I being arrested & Am I free to go", NOTHING Else.

When I lived in NJ we had a terrible problem with DWB's (Driving While Black) in the white enclaves around Newark like Chatham and at the NJ Shore where I lived. The DWB's dropped significantly when folks started filing civilian complaints, going to local media and initiating lawsuits. This is a living example of Jefferson's quote, "When people fear their government there is tyranny, when government fears the people there is liberty". Once police Departments were held up to public scrutiny and had to write some fat checks all of a sudden profiling went way down.

Latest posts

Back