Which Maintenance Base Will Fall?

Drippy Quill said:
You take it for what it states...you suck...HAHAHA!!!..ya loser. You really give AMFA members/promoters a bad name Davey...glad you're not pro TWU!
[post="195150"][/post]​
and we see what being pro TWU got you huh drippy? tell us what exactly the TWU has done for you, oh yea thats right got you a raise off the back of AMFA's negotiated contract at NWA, but it was short lived for us huh? especially for you huh drippy? no you suck and i feel for any mechanics in MCI who have had the displeasure of knowing you. "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" and you dried up old IAM bootlicker just GOT YOURS :up:

Drippy Quill said:
You take it for what it states...you suck...HAHAHA!!!..ya loser. You really give AMFA members/promoters a bad name Davey...glad you're not pro TWU!
[post="195150"][/post]​

Oohhh,

You really got me on that one Drippy.

Give us more of your wisdom and name calling.

Exactly how long were you represented by the TWU anyway? Even long enough for ONE Constitutional Convention?

Hell no, but you did stay ay a Holiday Inn Express last night.

drippy,

Two Great Airlines!
One Great Future!,
...OOOPS!

You mean one great airline before management ran it into the ground (TWA) and another airline that simply had greedy, ego minded management people (AA). Now TWA employees will be laid off because AA will do what they want and the union we are all forced to pay dues to so they can protect us from these mentioned people will do nothing to fight for your positions. But rest assured that when/if the next laidoff employees are recalled they will be recalled to a reduced pay check & benefits. Thanks twu for looking out for all your dues paying members. Even cowards who hide behind an alias that supported the twu.

By the way, does anyone know if kirk wells can be bumped from someone out of MCI or STL?

You have to go deeper than management to find what damaged TWA. Actually when Trans World Corporation spun us off the downward spiral began. TWC had been using revenue money to build their other holdings, such as the Hilton, Hardies, and others. That was probably the first raping that occurred.

But tell me Ken, had the TWU dovetailed us, would you then be crying about them NOT representing their own? Kind of a "catch 22"...you have the ability to cry either way.

Oh yeah..I just love your signature mark of..."Even cowards who hide behind an alias "

Nightwatch said:
You have to go deeper than management to find what damaged TWA. Actually when Trans World Corporation spun us off the downward spiral began. TWC had been using revenue money to build their other holdings, such as the Hilton, Hardies, and others. That was probably the first raping that occurred.

But tell me Ken, had the TWU dovetailed us, would you then be crying about them NOT representing their own? Kind of a "catch 22"...you have the ability to cry either way.

Oh yeah..I just love your signature mark of..."Even cowards who hide behind an alias "
[post="195320"][/post]​

You have to go deeper than management to find what damaged TWA.

I bet you do, you have to look at Drippy and Nightwatch for what truly happened to TWA.

Nightwatch said:

[post="195320"][/post]​

Any time an airline uses money from the airline to support nonairline bussiness is bad. Icahn deserves a spot in Hell next to Lorenzo. TWA was a great airline. I am sorry to see their part in aviation's history come to an end.

If the twu had dovetailed TWA AMTs things would be indeed different. But why ask such a question? I feel that there are two choices to make... dovetail or staple. This nightmare formula of % of time, etc. is wrong. We had a guy from STL come to SAN with 4 years seniority. He had almost as much time as Charles E. Taylor! After a few months someone realized he actually had less than 4 years seniority because the formula they used assumed that TWA had maintenance here before. They didn't, so his new formula gave him less time. Layoffs were around the corner so he got back to STL asap.

As for the twu representing their own, if you pay dues to the twu they should fight for your job and wages. I personally do not feel the twu does that for AA AMTs let alone exTWA AMTs. The twu knew what was in store for MCI & STL. They used you till the vote was denied by the NMB. Look for a less than warm welcome from the Tulsa twu if you can bump into Tulsa.

As for crying, I only cry every second Friday when I see another reduced pay check for which I voted NO on concessions. But your unelected leader jim little thought it better to lie and accept the concessions and deny a full revote.

If ole jimmy comes to MCI or STL expect more lies. Perhaps he might send another unelected twu international official. If you're lucky you might get kirk wells!

Glad you like my "signature mark". You and the other twu supporting, alias using people were in mind when I typed it.

twaa.jpg

If the twu had dovetailed TWA AMTs things would be indeed different. But why ask such a question?
Why ask, indeed. After seeing the 9000 cards signed and knowing many have the same feelings as you I should refrain from asking anything referencing a union and/or unionism.