WHY ! Can't Non-rev pay on online

TravelGirl21

Nov 7, 2003
Inthe SOUTH
Can anyone explain to me WHY!!!! my sister is traveling on one of my guest passes and I tried to check in online and pay the baggage fee... since it would save her $10.00 for 2 bags ... and these days every bit helps.. Well guess what .. no can do,, so I call the Help Desk and they tell me it wasn't set up for that.. and moreless it is what it is.. Really not fair.. anyway call the really useless traveldesk and I wonder why because their answer was even more absurd..
I would like to know why ... if the passengers can pay online and get the discount why can non-revs???
if they can't get it together then lower the fares for guest passes or don't charge for bags .. Problem solved... or sorry that would be in the really world..

Just my frustrated 2 cents.... :angry:

Send in the question to [email protected] and see if they can get someone to give you a better answer. Our crack IT dept should be able to whip that right out for you and have it downloaded in the next installment in Aug, right? Thats why we have inhouse IT. (Sorry, but they're still working on the paying customer problems with regards to the kiosk and prepaid baggage. It still isnt working right, but maybe in Aug it will!!!) :blink: :blink:

because they are making money off of our parents, friends, guest ect. Almost 200 for a parent ZED was purchased yesterday. Came home and priced a regular ticket and it was about 100 more....100 is 100 but worth it to avoid the rudeness, hassle and stress of standby travel. It was 200 for my guest pass also....100 more than last year. And do not forget, SA1P only good on mainline--meaning if your flying MESA home, their own go above you. Do they get SA1P tickets? If so, then they should go below all of our SA3P on mainline. Turnabout is fair play.

. Our crack IT dept should be able to whip that right out for you and have it downloaded in the next installment in Aug, right
"crack It dept", you're funny, Tad. Ya figure they'll fix the "Swenska" oopsie and take out Meigs field at the same time.

because they are making money off of our parents, friends, guest ect. Almost 200 for a parent ZED was purchased yesterday. Came home and priced a regular ticket and it was about 100 more....100 is 100 but worth it to avoid the rudeness, hassle and stress of standby travel. It was 200 for my guest pass also....100 more than last year. And do not forget, SA1P only good on mainline--meaning if your flying MESA home, their own go above you. Do they get SA1P tickets? If so, then they should go below all of our SA3P on mainline. Turnabout is fair play.

I could be wrong, but i think employees of the airline you are flying on go before another airline employee. Mesa employees have higher priority on Mesa operated flights and US employees have higher on US operated flights. I believe this includes SA1 passes.

Back