Why is DFW becoming more EXPRESS?

MIA used to have Piedmont props. Do they still? So is there nowhere in the US except SFO LAX DEN PHX LAS SEA SAN that is all US East, no RJs/EMBs?

So is there nowhere in the US except SFO LAX DEN PHX LAS SEA SAN that is all US East, no RJs/EMBs?

That's what it looks like. Oh, wait, does SJU count or just mainland U.S.? I think that's still all mainline.

Jim

Tempe just continues to shrink the mainline fleet despite the obvious need for real mainline aircraft. "We have a plan and no matter how stupid it is, it's ours and we're sticking to it!" (That's the latest Tempe mantra, BTW.)

They absolutely refuse to keep/recall anyone to operate these airplanes despite the obvious need. They know they can wait and replace these with EMB190's and discount-rate pilots. Oddly, I've heard JetBlue has halted deliveries of the EMB190 due to aircraft performance discrepancies.

How long will it take to burn through the $2 Billion, Doug? Make sure you get your $45 million parachute safely in place first. I give it another 18 months at the rate we're going.

RSW, TPA, MSY, & PBI have no express flights.

Off the top of my head...

MSY has "MidAtlantic" Mainline flights which will soon become Republic Express flights, so there you go. They used to have the little 19 seaters there too, going where i dont know...

I was pretty sure TPA had PSA fligts to FLL

MSY has "MidAtlantic" Mainline flights which will soon become Republic Express flights, so there you go. They used to have the little 19 seaters there too, going where i dont know...

I was pretty sure TPA had PSA fligts to FLL
Yes, MAA does DCA MSY, and the TPA to FLL was announced but never materialized. In MSY, the 19 seaters went to LIT and MCI and other LA cities but that is no more......

DCA-MSY is actually an A319 now.
Not for long...next month it will be 170's DCA to MSY and atleast 1 170 PHL to MSY. All MAA...then my guess Republic Express, Usairways Express run by Republic Airways..whatever they are calling themselves...well , those flights will be most likely flown by them. just like the DCA-FLL..Key West..well..I heard it will be Republic next month.

Just looked it up for March and yes..Republic will be doing the EYW routes that were MAA..so you can bet come April or May..MSY will be all Express...My guess is that most east coast flights will all be express someday. Unless you fly trans-con or over seas..it will be express. Sad...U..what are you doing? Stop it!!!! Your loyal customers do not want to be on an express flight all the time!!! Those 50 seaters suck!!! :down: