Why Should I Buy US Airways Tickets?

If we are restricted to one union thread a week, I ask that we have one "stupid letter to the company" thread per week.

Everyone has their reasons why the would or would not buy a ticket on US or any other carrier...........your's is no different!!!!

Give it a rest people.
Twice, I'd write a letter to the rock stars at The Sand Castle every day, and post one, EVERY DAY, just for you....except that I don't fly US or care enough any more to do so.

However, there is another letter forth coming....I flew US yesterday my last US ticket I'll every buy in F again. PVD-BGI (bought this one in May f last year, before it became crystal clear this management was actually TRYING to fly this ariline into the crapper.) My wife's F seat was broken....as in, the bottom had fallen out on the right side of the seat. It has an OBVIOUS safety hazzard. WE said nothing because the flight was full and we didn't want to be "excused" from or cause someone else to be excused from the flight.

On top of that, the F/A was a complete joke....something out of a '70's sit com....just amazing.

So, be prepared Twice.....US strikes again and earns TWO more D.O.T.s and letter(s) [PLURAL] to The Sand Castle.

So, be prepared Twice.....US strikes again and earns TWO more D.O.T.s and letter(s) [PLURAL] to The Sand Castle.

And the Blue Collar IT staff made me sent a D.O.T. last night, too. So, they're down 3 in the last day thanks to the two of us. Looks like they're headed towards last in D.O.T. complaint rankings for March... and it's only day 2 of the month. :shock:

I haven't heard from Customer Relations lately...maybe I should call the Executive Office and whine to them about an inop seat from FRA-PHL and for rude customer service in PHL and for screwing me over on the outbound too...maybe they're backlogged? :) I filed DOT for the "screw me holier than thou" on the 12th I sure hope I don't need to file another DOT complaint...UGH...(If anyone's asking I was paid revenue...)