Why Song Is Not Making It.

Feb 11, 2004
I was just checking the song web site for flights on April 1, 2004 from JFK-FLL. The 700PM flight is showing a fare of $ 302.23 from JFK-FLL. Jetblue is showing a fare of $ 224 from JFK-FLL in the same time period and SWA is showing a fare of $163 from ISP-FLL. Both fares are there highest fare in the market.
After seeing this, I really dont see how Song is ever going to take any real market share from Jetblue or Southwest in the NYC-Long Island area long term.

LongIsland2004 said:
I was just checking the song web site for flights on April 1, 2004 from JFK-FLL. The 700PM flight is showing a fare of $ 302.23 from JFK-FLL. Jetblue is showing a fare of $ 224 from JFK-FLL in the same time period and SWA is showing a fare of $163 from ISP-FLL. Both fares are there highest fare in the market.
After seeing this, I really dont see how Song is ever going to take any real market share from Jetblue or Southwest in the NYC-Long Island area long term.
That's an awfully broad generalization, especially if you did just ONE fare search, not to mention that the fare search is for the most popular destination of Spring Breakers.

It would be even easier just to flip a coin and declare the winner!

Latest posts