Why Tim Nelson is Dangerous to IAM-represented employees at United Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting. What did Roach do to sell out DL 142.US M&R? Didn't he come from DL 142 and served as GC for many years? Does he like DL 141 more because they bring in more dues for the GL?

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
 I'll call the IAM and ask and tell them a member of the NC said that was true but didn't want it publicly posted. Again what are you afraid of? You obviously have strong feelings about it and don't care for Roach, so why not enlighten us?

Josh

Water under the bridge and the higher ups know my feelings, and it was expressed to the leadership.

Last time I checked you arent an IAM member nor working for the airlines, so need to explain what transpired at US in 2004/2005 as it doesnt concern you.

700UW said:
Water under the bridge and the higher ups know my feelings, and it was expressed to the leadership.

Last time I checked you arent an IAM member nor working for the airlines, so need to explain what transpired at US in 2004/2005 as it doesnt concern you.
I thought you were confident I worked in AA management, a few years ago you said I was a management plant. Why do you keep changing your feelings? I'll keep asking you, what did Robert Roach do to sell out US M&R? Should I ask the IAM over Twitter?

Josh

Get it through your head, I dont owe you anything.

It's my right not to give what happened and why I formulated my opinion to an outsider who is only interested in bashing me, the IAM and US Airways.

And what Kevin and I discuss in a PM is between him and I, not you, if I wanted to include you I would have, but I dont and I wont.

Kev3188 said:
About Twitter?
This specifically:

I like Sito, he has the attack attitude, never was a fan or Roach either, he sold us M&R out at US, I dont want to post it on here, but if you want to know PM me.
http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/49450-iam-fleet-service-topic/?p=868238

Curious to know how Roach sold M&R out, 700 clearly has strong feelings but feels it isn't in the interest of the IAM to post. Has he shared this info with you? He keeps harping on me and discussing my employer on a public forum, he brought up the topic and shared this publicly so its only reasonable for me to ask.

Josh

700UW said:
And what Kevin and I discuss in a PM is between him and I, not you, if I wanted to include you I would have, but I dont and I wont.

Exactly.

737823 said:
... he brought up the topic and shared this publicly so its only reasonable for me to ask.

Josh
To ask him in a thread? Perhaps.

To ask me to share an offline communication? Not at all.

Thank you Kevin.

See Josh, some people who share common interests actually keep things told to them in confidence, nice try at an end around, but see Kevin has integrity, something you surely lack.

I'll ask again how did Roach sell you out? Did you not think posting that he did take actions against the interest of DL 142 and then say I won't share them publicly won't catch people's attention. Seriously what has the IAM done for airline workers? I'll keep asking you and post this in more threads.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts