Why Tim Nelson is Dangerous to IAM-represented employees at United Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson can't you just stop you sell out. You record speaks for itself shall I publish your biography? We have rejected you Thrice. We see you for what you are. You sir are no friend of the working families in this country. Go peddle your bs somewhere else. Since your pal jay got the boot does that mean your your gonna make a run for the GL again.? Your days of people believing your slandering and lying are over. I will call you out at every opportunity and correct your spit filled lies.

Cltrat the thing you and Nelson can't understand is there are those of us at united that will never vote for Nelson. His reputation sux. So if you want to be his pom pom, so be it. You are nothing more than a Nelson zombie. I got an idea why don't you tell your other alias to join in.

jet job said:
Cltrat the thing you and Nelson can't understand is there are those of us at united that will never vote for Nelson. His reputation sux. So if you want to be his pom pom, so be it. You are nothing more than a Nelson zombie. I got an idea why don't you tell your other alias to join in.
see that's where you're wrong. I only meet Nelson once at a social event and spoke maybe 5 words to him. I could care less what he runs or doesn't run for.

I only care what I see from IAM leadership and from where I sit it isn't very pretty.

I won't vote at all before I vote for some of those jack offs.

Everyone take a min and google nelson. This self proclaimed union man has done more to hurt working airline workers than any one man. Hell he's probably the long lost Koch brother if the truth were known.

Nelson's experience. Comments
70 cents an hour for dental insurance----- LIE
Change of control Grievance---------------- his ignorance of contract language
Left regional airlines unorganized---------- lack of work ethic, rather be in dark room
Didn't know about contract premiums----- believed what he wrote on facebook
Spouts off on scope---------------------------- he can barely spell it let alone understand it.
Abandoned USA during representation drive------- hmmmmmmmmm smh geesh
Abandoned UAL during representation election--- hmmmmmmmmm did borne pay for it?
Abandoned his running mates in district election- hmmmmmmmmm no character.

Nelson's record speaks for itself he is a load mouth quitter.

You are beginning to sound like a "Scourned Lover ". You got what you wanted " Retro ". Why the consistent bashing. The UA vote is over....

Reactions: 1 person
Yes I did, and the contract ratified. Nelson keeps up his bashing of the officers we elected insults not only them but me. So I will not stand by and let this half witted wannabe ever go unchallenged again. When he put my family's future in peril last march, I will make no bones about it, everyone will know what he is about. Constant attack,sorry if Nelson and his pom poms can't take it, but he and his cheerleaders can sure dish it out. Wouldn't surprise me if Nelson and wall have nightly conversations.

mike33 said:
You are beginning to sound like a "Scourned Lover ". You got what you wanted " Retro ". Why the consistent bashing. The UA vote is over....
You have described nelson to the tee. He was rejected by the membership thrice so he will do anything to get even. ANYTHING !!!

jet job said:
Everyone take a min and google nelson. This self proclaimed union man has done more to hurt working airline workers than any one man. Hell he's probably the long lost Koch brother if the truth were known.
Nelson's experience. Comments
70 cents an hour for dental insurance----- LIE
Change of control Grievance---------------- his ignorance of contract language
Left regional airlines unorganized---------- lack of work ethic, rather be in dark room
Didn't know about contract premiums----- believed what he wrote on facebook
Spouts off on scope---------------------------- he can barely spell it let alone understand it.
Abandoned USA during representation drive------- hmmmmmmmmm smh geesh
Abandoned UAL during representation election--- hmmmmmmmmm did borne pay for it?
Abandoned his running mates in district election- hmmmmmmmmm no character.
Nelson's record speaks for itself he is a load mouth quitter.
Don't want this to get buried

Nelson has aligned himself with this Eulo out of Chicago. She really thinks she's something too. Looks like she might have had a chance if it weren't for Nelson supporting her.

You are doing labor a massive diservice every time you post.

Next time you think you want to keep flogging this dead horse... just don't...[/quote

This horse ain't dead by a long ways. The only disservice being done is by Nelson and his pom poms.

or the guy on the union dime blood sucking the members, Kev has more credibility in his little finger than you have ever had around here Dave

Doesn't Delaneys but need kissing today? get busy

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts