Will they Ever Learn ?

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Sunday Morning / C-Span (totally UNBIASED by the way)

The quest being Interviewed was a leading candidate for the chairmanship of the GOP, one Mr. Chip Saltzman of TENNESSEE. Mr. Saltzman was "pontificating" what his goals would be for the "Party" (should he get elected) (Saltzman was Huckelberry's campaign manager)

His "big -3" for the GOP were;

1. limited Government,
2. Strong Military,
(those just happened to be the "biggies/Only 2 things I ever heard come out of the mouths of REAL Heavy duty stalwarts of the GOP from years past....Like Eisenhour/Goldwater/Reagan)

BUT then Saltzman HAD to continue with his #3;

3. PRO-LIFE, and what our kids are taught in school etc..etc.etc.

He then continued extolling the virtues of Sara Palin, and what he hoped would be her "shining future" in the Grand Old Party, here in the 21st century.

Now fast forward to the callers coming in on the ..R-D-I..telephone lines.

First call came in on the "D" line, and the caller said he hoped Saltzman "would'nt change a thing"

Saltzman, first "smirked", then made comment's to the host(ess) that the caller was "giving a Speech, and needed a second cup of cofee"

Next call comes in from the.."R" line, and the man says..."LOOK, I obviously don't agree with a lot of what the previous caller was saying, but he wasn't entirely WRONG,......And your sitting there "smirking", isn't going to help us one DAM bit !"......"LOOK the caller continued, I'm a STRONG Republican, and I'M SICK of LOSING(2006/2008), so again I say, your "smirking, and Pro Palin is KILLING us" !!!!!

Once Saltzman detected a voice of republican dissent,......BINGO......there was the "smirk" again, to which the caller said,...."There you go again with that "smirk" towards me,.......And I'm EVERY Bit a republican as you are" !! (Caller hangs up, with a respectfull..Thank You")

Saltzman then comes out with another "wise crack" directed towards the "R" caller !! :eek:

Best thing about Saltzman is,....that he's got a 60-75% chance of WINNING this election,.................to which I pose the question again,........."Do you think THEY(the "new Improved" GOP, dominated by the Christian Right Wing NUTS), will..EVER LEARN" ???

BOY I hope Not !!! :down: :down:

(ZELL MILLER :rant: /PALIN :mf_boff: ......2012)

"God...I Hope NOT !!"

Come on Bears, don't tell me you are a closet Believer... :ph34r:

Take Care,
B) xUT