Wisconsin job creation rank falls to 38th in U.S

Kev3188 said:
Sure. Right after you "think real hard" about all the times I've said I'm no fan of HRC...

That said, I'd take her in a second over Walker.
Kev3188 said:
Those were straight answers. You not getting the response you'd hoped for doesn't at all make them evasive.
You call that a straight answer........

What does the answer you provided have to do with:

Why would you show support for a known liar with a laundry list of scandals?

Is that who you want to lead the United States?

What has Walker done that compares to Hillary's laundry list of scandals?

Kev3188 said:
You can keep asking, but I already answered.
You dodged.

An answer is defined as a response to the specific material I presented to you.

Reactions: 1 person
His answer seemed pretty clear to me. As he said, may not have been the answer you wanted but that's your problem.

Reactions: 2 people
Once again will point out that the only 2 reasons this thread is here is
1. Walkers a republican
2. Walker is a union buster

When you peeps want to include all the failed demorat run states, in the mix, this might become a legitimate topic!

Scott Walker Dumped as Chair of the Jobs Agency He Created
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mary-bottari/scott-walker-dumped-as-ch_b_7442782.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker won his election in 2010 on a promise to create 250,000 new jobs. To lead the effort, Walker created his flagship Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) in 2011 and named himself Chairman of the Board.

Now, as allegations of cronyism and corruption engulf WEDC, the Republican-controlled Joint Finance Committee has removed Walker as Chairman.

Democrats promptly characterized it as a firing. Republicans responded that Walker had "requested" removal as part of a board restructuring in his 1,900 page proposed budget.

"I think he loves Wisconsin so much that he felt that if some of the members on the board feel like the group would be better off if he would not be the chair ... I'd say that's leadership on his part," Joint Finance Committee co-chair Sen. Alberta Darling, (R-River Falls) explained.

Walker's "love for Wisconsin" may also explain his effort in the same budget bill to shield a wide swath of WEDC documents and data from the requirements of Wisconsin's open records law.

Fortunately, the Joint Finance Committee also rejected that particular embrace...

Kev3188 said:
Brilliant analysis.
Please continue to post.
And I know the "ONLY" reason your posting in this topic......"UNION" busting!

How was that for "Continuing to post"?

And why aren't you, being a Democrat and all, bitchin' about the failed Democrat run states?
Might want to look at the grass in your own yard, before you start complaining about your neighbors!

I bet..... that is the benefit of seeing what you want to see.
Bwhahah...mirror, mirror nowhere man.

You said I was a libtard...you were wrong. Your weakest link has been exposed. But you only see what you want to see.

signals said:
Bwhahah...mirror, mirror nowhere man.

You said I was a libtard...you were wrong. Your weakest link has been exposed. But you only see what you want to see.
Signals... let me give you a clue... nobody knows what the hell you are talking about except you.  Take your anti psych drugs.

Signals... let me give you a clue... nobody knows what the hell you are talking about except you.  Take your anti psych drugs.
Thank-you for proving my point of you seeing only what you want to see. I was using The Beatles' Nowhere Man in the reference, since you accused Tree of doing it.

You're no better than anyone else, no matter how you twist it.

Clear enough for ya, loon!

Latest posts