Wisconsin job creation rank falls to 38th in U.S

Kev3188 said:
You really can't make this sh*t up...Walker's a goldmine when it comes to idiotic quotes. Makes people like Cruz look almost reasonable...
Classic! You can apply this to any democrat, republican or sparrow hawk  topic that makes no sense whatsoever!

Reactions: 1 person
There are times when I think that the GOP runs people like Cruz and Walker to make some of the others look more reasonable.  

Kev3188 said:
Not citing "visitng 6 countries" as your qualification(s) on foreign policy for one...

Kev3188 said:
You really can't make this sh*t up...Walker's a goldmine when it comes to idiotic quotes. Makes people like Cruz look almost reasonable...
With all due respect, Kev, you haven't named a single HRC accomplishment.

What exactly has she done to deserve the nomination, let alone become POTUS?

I have no idea what she has done to qualify her for POTUS. Then again, I have no idea what any of them, past or present, have done to qualify them.

eolesen said:

With all due respect, Kev, you haven't named a single HRC accomplishment.
I know. I said she was more qualified than Walker. Everyone has conflated that with the idea of accomplishments. Oh, and before someone says it by "qualified," I mean able to do the job effectively; both meet the qualifications outlined in the Constitution.

All that aside, she's more educated, has more foreign service experience, has been a state senator, can navigate the media landscape (not really a qual. per se, but important nonetheless), and has pull w/in the corridors of power inside the Beltway. That's just a start.

And again, I'm no fan; she's far too centrist for me...

Kev3188 said:
Everyone has conflated that with the idea of accomplishments. 
To which she has none.

Kev3188 said:
has more foreign service experience, 
Like taking campaign contributions from our enemies, fast and furious, Benghazi, and my favorite "dodging" sniper fire.

Kev3188 said:
can navigate the media landscape
Navigating? You mean lying to the press and the American people after she got caught in one scandal after other after another after another.

At this point what difference does it make indeed......

The fact is the Hillary has been in government for a long time and has nothing more to show for it than lies and a body count.

Kev3188 said:
I know. I said she was more qualified than Walker. 
Kev3188, Hillary has been caught in a lot of scandals and she is a known liar. Is that really who you want to represent the United States? Is that really someone you want to lead you?

That is a serious question.

Think really hard about that then get back to me.

Kev3188 said:
Sure. Right after you "think real hard" about all the times I've said I'm no fan of HRC...
For someone that is not a fan you seem to show a lot of support........

The question remains why would you show support for a known liar with a laundry list of scandals? Is that who you want to lead the United States?

How about a straight answer instead of a dodge?

Kev3188 said:
That said, I'd take her in a second over Walker.
Oh yeah....... why?

What has Walker done that compares to Hillary's laundry list of scandals?

While your at it how about a straight answer on that as well.

Education rating by State.

N Dakota #48............New Jersey #13
Wyoming #37............Arizona #26
Nebraska #45............Illinois #19
Utah #25............Rhode Island #26
Iowa #41............California #2

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare

Fed dependence. #1 - least dependent #50 - most dependent
N Dakota #35...........New Jersey #1
Wyoming #36...........Arizona #26
Nebraska #9.............Illinois #3
Utah #15............Rhode Island #21
Iowa #21............California #6

http://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/#red-vs-blue

Where's the list of underfunded pension liabilities? Guess which states are at the top on that metric?

Tree's "dependence" metric might as well be re-labeled a population density and GDP measure. Almost all of those with the high numbers have a relatively small GDP *and* a low population. UT, WY and AZ are very low population density states compared to the east coast, and when you measure the % of Federal lands in those states, it shouldn't be a surprise that you have huge numbers of Federal employees as well. Believe me, most of those states would rather see those Federal lands returned to the states to manage and control.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
For someone that is not a fan you seem to show a lot of support........

The question remains why would you show support for a known liar with a laundry list of scandals? Is that who you want to lead the United States?

How about a straight answer instead of a dodge?

Oh yeah....... why?

While your at it how about a straight answer on that as well.
Those were straight answers. You not getting the response you'd hoped for doesn't at all make them evasive.

Reactions: 6 people
Kev3188 said:
Those were straight answers. You not getting the response you'd hoped for doesn't at all make them evasive.
I asked you a question that you have yet to answer.

If you have no answer just admit it and I'll move on.