Wuhan Lab Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...there you go then...make an assumption about her based on conservative talking points and a president talking about "The China Virus". You have never met her, nor do you know anything about her, but you have already called her a virtue signaling, attention seeking professional victim. Gosh...that sounds a lot like a verbal attack there. Because she is all those things due to the fact that she is Chinese. Well...she' actually American but her Irish parents adopted her back in the early 90's and raised her as an American....but she LOOKS Chinese. But your conclusion is based on her....race.
First of all I was not talking about the child, I was talking about the adult. You never stated the race of the adoptive parent. I assumed they were not Chinese from the context of your post. My assumption was apparently correct.

Second if she is a friend of yours one can make an assumption, reasonably I think, that you share some ideals. I figure she is most likely similar to the company she keeps. Namely..... you. And you are about as far left as it gets.

I've also said many times I am not a victim.

I was going to leave the company anyway.

You always seem to remember the parts that are convenient to your narrative and forget the rest.

You’re so full of it man. You spent 12 years doing that crap work for crap pay. You weren’t going anywhere. If that job were still there you would be there too. You’d have 22 years now continuing to do that crap job except now you might be closer to making what I make and you’d be living in Tulsa making it so you’d be very happy. Actually you’d probably be making what the cleaners make which is $29.30 but you’d still be there and you’d be happy.

Or you’d be whining and complaining about something else which I’m sure is who you are in real life. I’ve worked side by side with people like you and God Damn does everyone hate them. They actually can’t even get it through their thick skulls how much everyone wants them to shut up. Their miserable attitudes is like working in a sewer all day.

You’re a victim. In your mind you’ve always been a victim and you’ll always be a victim.

First of all I was not talking about the child, I was talking about the adult. You never stated the race of the adoptive parent. I assumed they were not Chinese from the context of your post. My assumption was apparently correct.

Second if she is a friend of yours one can make an assumption, reasonably I think, that you share some ideals. I figure she is most likely similar to the company she keeps. Namely..... you. And you are about as far left as it gets.
Now you are judging her mother. See...here's the thing, while we were dating, I had her daughters number on my phone and sometimes we would do three way calls. So the girl who is Chinese, was telling us. I heard it at the same time her mother did. Sorry to disappoint you. You almost sound like you don't like this woman because of perceived political views.

You’re so full of it man. You spent 12 years doing that crap work for crap pay.
I would hardly call $21.16 (top out for Fleet Service) in Oklahoma 10 years ago crap pay. At least not for the work I was doing.

Was it great? No!!!

But it was OK at the time. I was doing a lot better than a lot of people.

You weren’t going anywhere. If that job were still there you would be there too.
If that is what you want to believe. As I have stated before I was already halfway through school before I found out we were getting let go.

You’d have 22 years now continuing to do that crap job except now you might be closer to making what I make and you’d be living in Tulsa making it so you’d be very happy.
Poor me. I now make MORE than you, AND I get to work from home, AND I still live in a suburb of Tulsa. Seems to me like things only got better. Keep trying to convince yourself of that fantasy while you make that commute to work every day.

Actually you’d probably be making what the cleaners make which is $29.30 but you’d still be there and you’d be happy.
Why would I be making what cleaners make? I was FLEET SERVICE.

Or you’d be whining and complaining about something else which I’m sure is who you are in real life. I’ve worked side by side with people like you and God Damn does everyone hate them. They actually can’t even get it through their thick skulls how much everyone wants them to shut up. Their miserable attitudes is like working in a sewer all day.
Working with entitled and lazy people in a UNION is like working in a sewer. That is why I went to school. That is why I left.

You’re a victim. In your mind you’ve always been a victim and you’ll always be a victim.
Hardly. Keep living in your fantasy world though.

Now you are judging her mother. See...here's the thing, while we were dating, I had her daughters number on my phone and sometimes we would do three way calls. So the girl who is Chinese, was telling us. I heard it at the same time her mother did. Sorry to disappoint you. You almost sound like you don't like this woman because of perceived political views.
Hey. Maybe I am wrong. It could happen. But, it sounds like a rerun of the same sh*t show of identity politics and victimhood I have already seen so many times.

Couple that with the fact that in my almost 50 years I have NEVER seen anyone verbally attacked based on race. It sounds a bit fantastic and absurd..... therefore hard to believe. Sounds a bit too.... Smollett.

I would hardly call $21.16 (top out for Fleet Service) in Oklahoma 10 years ago crap pay. At least not for the work I was doing.

Was it great? No!!!

If that is what you want to believe. As I have stated before I was already halfway through school before I found out we were getting let go.

Poor me. I now make MORE than you, AND I get to work from home, AND I still live in a suburb of Tulsa. Seems to me like things only got better. Keep trying to convince yourself of that fantasy while you make that commute to work every day.

Working with entitled and lazy people in a UNION is like working in a sewer. That is why I went to school. That is why I left.

Hey. Maybe I am wrong. It could happen. But, it sounds like a rerun of the same sh*t show of identity politics and victimhood I have already seen so many times.

Couple that with the fact that in my almost 50 years I have NEVER seen anyone verbally attacked based on race. It sounds a bit fantastic and absurd..... therefore hard to believe. Sounds a bit too.... Smollett.

OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!! And what is wrong with me for even answering you any more? Jesus Fck.

Was it great? No!!!

I've got 15 years on you and I have. And it's easy to believe. Trump operated on him versus the world. An enemy of his was an enemy of all of us. China had us on trade. China had the virus. The Chinese took the greatness away. When you've got supporters who believe the Tucker Carlson video, then you've got people who will be your ambassador against all the things that took Murricah's greatness away.

Or you’d be whining and complaining about something else which I’m sure is who you are in real life. I’ve worked side by side with people like you and God Damn does everyone hate them. They actually can’t even get it through their thick skulls how much everyone wants them to shut up. T
Interesting.

I've got 15 years on you and I have. And it's easy to believe. Trump operated on him versus the world. An enemy of his was an enemy of all of us. China had us on trade. China had the virus. The Chinese took the greatness away. When you've got supporters who believe the Tucker Carlson video, then you've got people who will be your ambassador against all the things that took Murricah's greatness away.

And if CNN or MSNBC shows you a video and tells you something’s true or sells you their spin you’re going to believe (buy) it too.

So what the hell is the difference?

From the Economist which Media Bias rates High for factual reporting.

Last edited:
Do videos lie?

Do videos lie

IT depends. Teh videos tucker showed looked like a bunch of tourists. But that was less than 5 minutes of 41,000 hours. If a guy was on trial for shoplifting ties at a deparment store, would 30 minutes of him wandering around the sporting goods department shown to a jury, but none of the video from the mens department, were he picked up the ties and stole them - is he not guilty?

But here is some stuff from Tuckers video. Watch it again, an pay attention to the 30 second mark of the video. Here's a screen shot. Notice the number of people outside who didn't mind being shoulder to shoulder with their fellow patriots. Okay? Now watch the rest of the video and ask yourself...."where is everybody" Here's a couple of samples. Also..most security cameras have a time stamp so that should they need to be reviewed to find an incident that happened at 1:45 on a specific date can be located, but there are no time stamps on these. Finally - Tucker sent texts saying that stop the steal was a bunch of BS, but he still had guests on to push consipracy theories, so forgive me if I might question his honesty

Screenshot from 2023-03-13 17-13-19.png
2.png
5.png

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    228.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 4.png
    4.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 44
IT depends. Teh videos tucker showed looked like a bunch of tourists. But that was less than 5 minutes of 41,000 hours. If a guy was on trial for shoplifting ties at a deparment store, would 30 minutes of him wandering around the sporting goods department shown to a jury, but none of the video from the mens department, were he picked up the ties and stole them - is he not guilty?

But here is some stuff from Tuckers video. Watch it again, an pay attention to the 30 second mark of the video. Here's a screen shot. Notice the number of people outside who didn't mind being shoulder to shoulder with their fellow patriots. Okay? Now watch the rest of the video and ask yourself...."where is everybody" Here's a couple of samples. Also..most security cameras have a time stamp so that should they need to be reviewed to find an incident that happened at 1:45 on a specific date can be located, but there are no time stamps on these. Finally - Tucker sent texts saying that stop the steal was a bunch of BS, but he still had guests on to push consipracy theories, so forgive me if I might question his honesty

View attachment 17309View attachment 17310View attachment 17313

I guess there’s no breaking you free.

Breaking free from what? So you believe Tucker?

I don’t watch Tucker. I don’t watch Maddow. I don’t watch Hannity. I don’t watch Lemmon. I don’t watch Morning Joe. I don’t watch Judge Judy. I don’t watch CNN, FOX or MSNBC. I don’t watch GARBAGE.

Breaking free means you wouldn’t watch ANY of it. But I suspect you can’t not watch them. They have you mesmerized.

Reactions: La Li Lu Le Lo
I don’t watch Tucker. I don’t watch Maddow. I don’t watch Hannity. I don’t watch Lemmon. I don’t watch Morning Joe. I don’t watch Judge Judy. I don’t watch CNN, FOX or MSNBC. I don’t watch GARBAGE.

Breaking free means you wouldn’t watch ANY of it. But I suspect you can’t not watch them. They have you mesmerized.

Good for you then. I was actually responding to Seatacus and didn't mention you. But thanks for responding with an insult or two because I might think you didn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts