YE ON AA/US

So I was part of that crowd...sue me!

Now if you want the mouthpiece for Delta the Divine to come over you must draw a pentagram and say Hail Delta 3X!!!

– After that Parker and his entourage will return to Phoenix to meet with US Airways employees.

Translation:

Santa Claus and his reindeer will return to the North Pole to meet with the elves! :lol:

thanks what a shocker 2 pages into this and no wt yet i figure when or if wt comes here itll be something along the lines of how this will benefit dl more than any other airline

So I was part of that crowd...sue me!

Now if you want the mouthpiece for Delta the Divine to come over you must draw a pentagram and say Hail Delta 3X!!!
I gotten admit that is pretty funny there

I just want when its all said and done for Worldtraveler come over and admit that he was wrong about how the deal won't happen. ha

I look forward to his comments. With few exceptions (when provoked) he sticks to his point of view and avoids the personal attacks that form about 95% of posts on this forum.Why he was "wrong" could be very interesting. I hope he shows up!Greeter

I just want when its all said and done for Worldtraveler come over and admit that he was wrong about how the deal won't happen. ha

I may be mistaken, but I don't think WT ever posted a prediction that the merger would not happen. I'm confident that he posted that if the merger did happen, the result would not be as profitable as everyone assumes it will be.

If he didn't come right out and say it, he eluded to it on a daily basis while having a fantasy of how Delta could get a piece of the action. Said thousands of times how the numbers didn't work, wouldn't work, couldn't work and so on. As things have progressed recently, he started to back off on his stance. I for one can do without his short story version of an answer.

If he didn't come right out and say it, he eluded to it on a daily basis while having a fantasy of how Delta could get a piece of the action. Said thousands of times how the numbers didn't work, wouldn't work, couldn't work and so on. As things have progressed recently, he started to back off on his stance. I for one can do without his short story version of an answer.
I agree maybe he will just go away

I may be mistaken, but I don't think WT ever posted a prediction that the merger would not happen. I'm confident that he posted that if the merger did happen, the result would not be as profitable as everyone assumes it will be.

Oh he def stated it will not happen. He even backed it up with a $20 giftcard bet for anyone who felt game to challenge. 1 poster agreed to it, I forget who though..

Back