YES WE HAVE NO BANANAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The company while publicly reporting the tremendous downturn in business that has necessitated all the reduction''s in force. Have out of the other side of their mouth been hiring, even hiring people off the street at many locations (MCIE for one) while furlowed people are still out on the street. I know they will say they have no obligation to offer any information about any openings that are transfer eligible. But you would think that the company would at least show some compassion for employees over people off the street!!!

TOOLS, the company hasn't announced any of the openings at MCIE, which have been in Stores, Parts Washer, Aircraft Cleaner, etc. The company would rather hire off the street and pay starting wages, instead of calling back topped out workers to fill those vacancies. So they are pulling the transfer list 30 days in advance, and filling the vacancies from the list. A couple of months ago, there were only a few people on those lists. Now the word must have got out, because there are many people on layoff on those lists right now. If you know anyone on layoff, tell them to get in and put their name on every job list there is to get their foot back in the door. After all recall for each job has been completed, active employees will fill vacancies before transfers on layoff.

bag's..... You are right and I have been telling everyone I know to get their transfer in if they are on layoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.