2014 Fleet Service Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
700UW said:
And this is from Fleet's CBA:

Once again, nothing in there about seniority.
Date of Hire Seniority is defined as continuous US Airways
service in any department and shall be applied to: vacation
accrual, boarding for on-line non-revenue space available
travel, and service awards. Adjustments to Date of Hire
Seniority based on past seniority policies will remain in
place. After the effective date of this Agreement, there will
be no adjustments to Date of Hire Seniority.
700, please reference the above, Article 7A. This is from the Fleet Service CBA.

i always thought the nonrev travel was a bene that the company gives  but the question i have is..  how can they just change it like that?   that means the dp gang really is arrogant beyond the stalls they live in  or they are testing to see how far things will go before in order to get the synergies they promised the share holders which may not even happen if they dont get things in order

pjirish317 said:
700, please reference the above, Article 7A. This is from the Fleet Service CBA.
700?.....no way you could have missed that !!!!

robbedagain said:
i always thought the nonrev travel was a bene that the company gives  but the question i have is..  how can they just change it like that?   that means the dp gang really is arrogant beyond the stalls they live in  or they are testing to see how far things will go before in order to get the synergies they promised the share holders which may not even happen if they dont get things in order
My guess is that because it's tied to a 2-fold implementation, they are probably gonna tie it to a Sec-6 agreement to a TA

mike that sounds about right  and it would not shock me one bit  the big quest is  are the donkeys willing to settle with the iam before or by the time the sect 6 contracts  or no 

Looks like CWA AFA and IAM all filling a grievance
Were is TWU (dispatchers) on this

john john said:
Looks like CWA AFA and IAM all filling a grievance
Were is TWU (dispatchers) on this
Maybe its not stipulated in their language

mike33 said:
Maybe its not stipulated in their language
I think only cwa and fleet service has this language. Pilots used to have it and may still have it for jump seats but mxdoesnt have it, at least i dont think they do. The language was a result of the newly organized groups (cwa and fleet).

Reactions: 1 person
Article 28 D

"Employees covered by this agreement and their immediate families will be granted the same transportation privileges on the company's system as may be established by company regulations for all personnel."

While the new procedure is being grieved. IMO we might want to be careful what we wish for on this situation.

charlie Brown said:
Article 28 D

"Employees covered by this agreement and their immediate families will be granted the same transportation privileges on the company's system as may be established by company regulations for all personnel."

While the new procedure is being grieved. IMO we might want to be careful what we wish for on this situation.
Atricle 7A

I think this trumps 28D, Just my opinion though.

I searched the whole M&R CBA and dont see that language at all, if anyone wants a copy, PM me.

pjirish317 said:
Atricle 7A

I think this trumps 28D, Just my opinion though.
Not saying that it doesn't clearly state how we will board. It does. That's why a grievance is filed. Just saying 28d gives the company a lot of leverage as to what the travel program will actually be. We could win the DOH issue, but lose in the overall travel issue.

charlie Brown said:
Article 28 D

I dont see how. Unless the took all travel privelages away for everybody. And I do mean everybody, from the top on down. And I hope the NC, doesnt use this as a bargaining chip (i have faith you guys will not, im just saying). It should be DOH for non-rev travel period.

pjirish317 said:
I dont see how. Unless the took all travel privelages away for everybody. And I do mean everybody, from the top on down. And I hope the NC, doesnt use this as a bargaining chip (i have faith you guys will not, im just saying). It should be DOH for non-rev travel period.
We can talk about it on the phone, not going to go in detail about it on here. Call me sometime and I'll explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts