June - IAM Fleet Service Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TWU know all about Tim, go back and read the lettes I posted when he tried to raid them with his AGW. And he tried to sell his name list to the IBT in the past for a job with them and they rebuffed him.

Tim's next move will be to start his own union again, watch and see.

Yea, he was boasting how he got CLT, PHL and PHX and when the election came he got crushed.

It has been and always will be just about Tim and his ego.

Reactions: 3 people
Tim, Everyone wants a better contract. And you don't get anyone to perform better by kicking them in the ass. You do it by buitlding credibility and lending your talent to those in power. But we all know they are done with you. So my advice is to start giving a helping hand. Do that for five years and then people might trust you with power(other than those who are so hurting that they'll follow anything that sounds attractive)

Nothing you have said makes me believe you have any faith in Delanys team or anybody else for that matter. So whats the logical conclusion? TWU? Or? I would support the AGW but not with you in charge.

Back to your desire for a better contract, like I say everybody wants a better contract, so the question is how are you going to accomplish that? The first thing I think of is that you are prepared to take more risks than anyone else. I think that you would be fine sitting by yourself out of a job if you thought your behavior was following some noble cause. I would too, but I don't think we have a noble cause here. Go organize DGS . Now that would be noble. In SAN they all got dropped back to starting pay, and some of them had been there for years.

I've just seen the pattern too many times, and I've fallen for it as much as anyone. You start by introducing a topic which it may be reasonable to support. The it becomes a topic that you claim would be idiodic not to support. Then it becomes a wedge for you to use politically. The COC issue is an example. You started by introducing the topic
quite innocently then gained momentum got a TA voted down and helped get Canale booted. And when the ruling comes out you say "Well gewiz I kinda thought it would Win" And when the second TA got voted in you said "The membership has spoken".
No more support whatsoever for your earlier arguments. You went completely blank.
About a two week pause and then on to the real goal of getting rid of Canale.

Thanks BF

Tim, Everyone wants a better contract. And you don't get anyone to perform better by kicking them in the ass. You do it by buitlding credibility and lending your talent to those in power. But we all know they are done with you. So my advice is to start giving a helping hand. Do that for five years and then people might trust you with power(other than those who are so hurting that they'll follow anything that sounds attractive)

Nothing you have said makes me believe you have any faith in Delanys team or anybody else for that matter. So whats the logical conclusion? TWU? Or? I would support the AGW but not with you in charge.

Back to your desire for a better contract, like I say everybody wants a better contract, so the question is how are you going to accomplish that? The first thing I think of is that you are prepared to take more risks than anyone else. I think that you would be fine sitting by yourself out of a job if you thought your behavior was following some noble cause. I would too, but I don't think we have a noble cause here. Go organize DGS . Now that would be noble. In SAN they all got dropped back to starting pay, and some of them had been there for years.

I've just seen the pattern too many times, and I've fallen for it as much as anyone. You start by introducing a topic which it may be reasonable to support. The it becomes a topic that you claim would be idiodic not to support. Then it becomes a wedge for you to use politically. The COC issue is an example. You started by introducing the topic
quite innocently then gained momentum got a TA voted down and helped get Canale booted. And when the ruling comes out you say "Well gewiz I kinda thought it would Win" And when the second TA got voted in you said "The membership has spoken".
No more support whatsoever for your earlier arguments. You went completely blank.
About a two week pause and then on to the real goal of getting rid of Canale.

Thanks BF
Bagfather, unfortunately, now you will not get a chance to vote on a contract before any merger. I have been the only one honest with you but you choose to believe the lies of others. I walked away from Delaney because he sold out his own members at UA/CO and canceled talks to enter transition talks. It was a classic management move and he became no better than Canale. Canale and the IAM from 1999 to 2008 was putrid at best and insignificant. I stand behind everything I did up to 2008 and am proud of it. Seriously, I would have organized any union other than the IAM which sold our US AIRWAYS members out worse than any one could have imagined.

When you paid me during 2009-2011, I was the best and did nothing wrong, and gave Delaney a shot to fix the wrong. In 2012, I ran for president because our leadership has once again proven insignificant to all. Bottom line, from the view inside the good ole boys club, was that Delaney was a fraud in his comments and actions. I had no problem retaking my knee pads.

Anyone who supports Delaney must necessarily agree to support his management path in regards to mergers. That means, stalling talks and freely entering transition talks with NO CONTRACT prior. That is the exact opposite of what unions did at airtran and at UA.
Now, his plan will work at your company and the members will be to blame, although they still don't deserve being treated so bad.

Will his negotiations team agree to shelve a contract? No, but they don't have no choice and have no authority. Delaney will make sure there is no contract before any merger and will instead focus on organizing AMR employees and boosting more dues payers for the IAM at the expense of our members.

At the end of the day, we may all be organizing for the IAM to try to attain 3,500 cards from AMR workers, otherwise, some seniority may be lost from non hub stations if we take the latest arbitration ruling. As much as I know that Delaney is a fraud, do we have any choice at this point?

regards,

Reactions: 1 person
Bagfather, unfortunately, now you will not get a chance to vote on a contract before any merger. I have been the only one honest with you but you choose to believe the lies of others. I walked away from Delaney because he sold out his own members at UA/CO and canceled talks to enter transition talks. It was a classic management move and he became no better than Canale. Canale and the IAM from 1999 to 2008 was putrid at best and insignificant. I stand behind everything I did up to 2008 and am proud of it. Seriously, I would have organized any union other than the IAM which sold our US AIRWAYS members out worse than any one could have imagined.

When you paid me during 2009-2011, I was the best and did nothing wrong, and gave Delaney a shot to fix the wrong. In 2012, I ran for president because our leadership has once again proven insignificant to all. Bottom line, from the view inside the good ole boys club, was that Delaney was a fraud in his comments and actions. I had no problem retaking my knee pads.

Anyone who supports Delaney must necessarily agree to support his management path in regards to mergers. That means, stalling talks and freely entering transition talks with NO CONTRACT prior. That is the exact opposite of what unions did at airtran and at UA.
Now, his plan will work at your company and the members will be to blame, although they still don't deserve being treated so bad.

Will his negotiations team agree to shelve a contract? No, but they don't have no choice and have no authority. Delaney will make sure there is no contract before any merger and will instead focus on organizing AMR employees and boosting more dues payers for the IAM at the expense of our members.

At the end of the day, we may all be organizing for the IAM to try to attain 3,500 cards from AMR workers, otherwise, some seniority may be lost from non hub stations if we take the latest arbitration ruling. As much as I know that Delaney is a fraud, do we have any choice at this point?

regards,

Tim,

Once again, it is all about you and not the team you had in place to help. Also, the nothing wrong, is of course your opinion. I wish I had your crystal ball for predicting the future, I sure wouldn't be working anymore. The only thing I will agree with you on is that canoli and his band of misfits had to go, and thankfully, hopefully, the LfP ticket will not get elected into office, as they are full of canoli wannabe's. The same goes for the occupy ticket, as that ticket was all about one person, YOU, and not the members.

regards,

Tim,

Now the people who support Delaney not you don't know what they are doing? You are a narcissistic piece of work. I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me is what you are all about. Get real, the membership spoke and said they don't want you.

Tim,

Once again, it is all about you and not the team you had in place to help. Also, the nothing wrong, is of course your opinion. I wish I had your crystal ball for predicting the future, I sure wouldn't be working anymore. The only thing I will agree with you on is that canoli and his band of misfits had to go, and thankfully, hopefully, the LfP ticket will not get elected into office, as they are full of canoli wannabe's. The same goes for the occupy ticket, as that ticket was all about one person, YOU, and not the members.
I hate being right all the time about things related to our representation. Unfortunately, it took about 10 years for me to finally convince our members at US AIRWAYS that Canale was evil. The cost was significant as 62 stations were closed and non union workers ended up doing better than IAM members. The pay sucks but if a union can't protect and secure jobs then WTH?

As far as me for President, I got my arse kicked. No big deal. It was a win win for me. I would have had to go back and sacrifice my personal life for the membership much like I did in organizing, and I would have done so gladly. I'm somewhat relieved to have my personal life back. Tt's back to working and fishing again. Planning my next trout fishing trip as we speak. Bottom line is that I have worked with the ND guys and just a few of them believe in what they are doing, many are clueless, and others just ring the bells. Time will once again show that I am right about how Delaney plans on hosing the hell out of his US AIRWAYS members like he hosed his UA/CO members to attain more members at the cost of contracts. Your leaders will stomp their feet and blow smoke up your arse and deny it, but at the end of the say, you will realize you supported a group of folks who don't or can't challenge Delaney without being scared.

regards,

Tim,

Now the people who support Delaney not you don't know what they are doing? You are a narcissistic piece of work. I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me is what you are all about. Get real, the membership spoke and said they don't want you.
True, the membership doesn't want me. So what's the big deal?
But I am right about what I said. The membership just rejected it. Again, it took them 10 years to finally reject Canale and understand but the cost was 62 stations and thousands of jobs. Hopefully, it won't take them 10 years again.

And, FWIW: Someone else can run for president next time and I would rather it be anyone other than Delaney, me, or Karen. I would really like someone fresh and solid to step up.

regards,

Posting misinformation and filing short on cards at AirTran is doing nothing wrong?

You view is really warped.

Calling someone a fraud on the internet can get you sued.

Funny you bash the ND yet you were there main supporter and cheerleader and got them elected, yet now you take now ownership or responsibility for your action, like everyone said, its all about you. And as long as myself and others who know what happened and will continue to call you out when you post blatant BS!

Two bankruptcies might have had something to do with those 62 stations, and I believe your numbers are off once again.

Look at ALPA, APA, lost jobs to RJs. Same as the AFA, every union in this business has lost work and members because of chapter 11, yet you blame the unions and not corporate America.

First of all it is a know condition of employment before someone takes the job.

Second you can become a non-member, aka "dues objector" and only pay what's germane to the CBA.

Third I have worked in open shops, where you dont have to join the union and membership apathy still exists there too.

Fourth, why dont you ask anyone on this board who was fleet or customer service and see what US did to them in 1992 because they were non-union.

And you cant compare, financial work to the airlines, two totally different environments.

But it shouldn't be, people desiring careers with the airlines should be able to do so without representation, period. Unions thrive on membership apathy because no one is holding their leadership accountable for their actions, the union still gets paid dues regardless of the quality of service they provide. If as an individual I don't like my attorney I can fire him/her and seek other representation not the case with organized labor. And again, you should respect that these are peoples careers and livelihoods we are talking about, it is easy to see how someone deeply involved with the IAM leadership would not want transparency or accountability.

My homeowners association just had spat with the former treasurer who was charging work completed in his individual unit to the building reserve fund and we were able to have him removed from the board, he's selling his unit and is moving back to California thinking his reputation won't follow him. Couldn't happen with a union, too many ways to hide things from the membership and opportunities for the leadership to take care of themselves, not the people they were elected to serve.

And you're right working for financial institutions is very different than the airlines, we are held to much higher standards and scrutiny. There a hundreds of regulators on the property in various offices at my firm that are clueless, arrogant and interfere with my job. I know all too well.

Josh

I guess you just dont understand it, they can become non-members and only pay whats germane to the CBA. Second, if they dont like their leaders, they can vote them out, or they can sign cards and hold an election for another union.

And the Airlines is the highest regulated and oversight industry around, and labor unions must account publicly for every single penny they spend and that is information anyone can see, that doesnt hold true for your industry, gee what just happened at JP Morgan?

Once again you speak of things you have no idea about, I cant go to the company's 10k and see what you made, but you can read any union's LM2 and see what every single person who was paid by the union received. And your company can take its corporate funds and give it to a candidate or a party, a union cant.

And if you make a mistake people dont die.

And once again you fail to grasp what happened, go ask the fleet or customer service agents about how nicely US treated them in 1992 when they were non-union. You have to ask yourself, why does the airline industry have the highest percentage of being unionized?

Reactions: 2 people
Well he is at it again, going over to the AA board to see their interest I bet.

http://www.airlineforums.com/topic/53703-any-rampers-want-to-talk-iam-vs-twu/

The TWU know all about Tim, go back and read the lettes I posted when he tried to raid them with his AGW. And he tried to sell his name list to the IBT in the past for a job with them and they rebuffed him.

Tim's next move will be to start his own union again, watch and see.

Yea, he was boasting how he got CLT, PHL and PHX and when the election came he got crushed.

It has been and always will be just about Tim and his ego.
It seems clear that the Delaney ticket has wrapped it up,what's next? We get a .39 cent raise on July 1st and then years of wishing. I for one would sign a card for any union wanting to enter the property. If pushing Delaney is the only way to get him to work so be it. Get me an IBT card, I'll sing up in a minute.

And what is wrong with that? Is this Russia? Having rampers from TWU and IAM talking and having discourse is fine.

If there is any vote, it would be between the IAM and TWU, not Nelson/Delaney.

regards,

Nelson,

I think you may want to get used to entertaining yourself on these boards. Maybe Jester, IAM Informer, Janitor, or some of the other characters can help you in keeping it stirred up. As far as the Membership is concerned, it looks as if you have relinquished any semblance of creditability with them.

I’m not personally interested in engaging you in debate, as this would be a waste of my time and energy than can be used elsewhere more productively. I think Perez pretty much summed it up… your MO never changes… just the subjects and topics!

The longer I have observed your methods and ideology, the more I suspect that there are ulterior motives that you are not disclosing. Further, if my intuition is right… what you are not revealing would astound all those reading!

For now… it will just be our little secret…

This will be my last response to you directly, so have fun entertaining yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.