A little humor

And all this time you thought it was all make believe. 
11059429_968347686584514_4536576626205456570_n.jpg

You know you've had one too many when gong home you come across something like this. 
12341146_917818944970722_5003427039691263453_n.jpg

Wow...I started this thread 8 years ago as a kind of diversion from the politics.  I had no idea that it would still be alive.  But for the bulk of those years, it has been pretty non political humor.  Hopefully it will get back to what it was after November. 

Reactions: 3 people
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Insp4. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Insp4. View it anyway?

"A little humor: post #415 Dog Wonder Posted 14 September 2016 - 11:15 PM

Poor Pete, demons ripped his tongue out and all he has left is his guttural fantasies."

I guess this has become the meme queen drop spot now?

I kind of wish the moderators would have left all the Hillary threads open so that maybe political cartoons could have been posted there.  

KCFlyer said:
I kind of wish the moderators would have left all the Hillary threads open so that maybe political cartoons could have been posted there.
You were the OP of this thread back 8 years ago. I would think that the moderators would kindly honor your wishes. This thread, as well as the "good stuff" thread should be sterile from the political memes.

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts