A Quest. For The Nwa Replacement Workers

delldude said:
US POPULATION: 295,734,134
UNION MEMBERSHIP:10-12%.....29,574,413 US MEMBERS BELONG TO UNIONS
ONE IN TEN
[post="293195"][/post]​
And if unions cease to exist in this country, we all will be working for WAL MART wages!

That is a comforting thought, is it not, delldude?

Do you think that you scabs would be getting the money you are getting from NWA had it not been for unions?

Do you think that after the dust settles at NWA, they are going to keep paying you scabs what they're paying when oil hits $70, $80,$90 a bbl?

They know you scabs are so desparate that you will work for $22 an hour!

Hopeful said:
Do you think that you scabs would be getting the money you are getting from NWA had it not been for unions?
[post="293202"][/post]​

After 9-11 contract pay dropped from 22 to 30 down to 17 to 18. Contract companies would call asking me to got to work. After they told me what the pay was I'd tell them no way. Call me when the pay goes back up. Well its goes from 22 to 32 now. No unions needed.

Scared little men that’s all you people are. If you don’t have anyone to follow around in the dark you just lie there cry.

Hopeful said:
And if unions cease to exist in this country, we all will be working for WAL MART wages!

That is a comforting thought, is it not, delldude?

Do you think that after the dust settles at NWA, they are going to keep paying you scabs what they're paying when oil hits $70, $80,$90 a bbl?

They know you scabs are so desparate that you will work for $22 an hour!
[post="293202"][/post]​
until something in excess of the paltry 12% unionized members of our population decide unionism is neccesary,you're beating a dead horse.
even the 12% membership,of that group i bet if you look into it is only 2% that are really active.
how many attend your meetings and functions? have to offer free sex to up attendance??
everyone always too busy to try and control their future and prosperity collectively?
but they always have all the time in the world to #### about how the union has done nothing for them....
how right they are....they are the union. wink.gif
no scab here tweedle dee.......hardcore union realist.

keeptheodds, Bagbelt, MCI transplant, dc3fanatic, Cindy Girl, LGA Fleet Service, fadl, Airline Mainliner, Hopeful, kiowa, hack73

How many of you guys are on strike, how many of you work for Northwest?
How come you aren't out there walking the picket line?

keeptheodds said:
keeptheodds, Bagbelt, MCI transplant, dc3fanatic, Cindy Girl, LGA Fleet Service, fadl, Airline Mainliner, Hopeful, kiowa, hack73

How many of you guys are on strike, how many of you work for Northwest?
How come you aren't out there walking the picket line?

[post="293222"][/post]​
wireless laptop ace...... :lol:

delldude said:
wireless laptop ace...... :lol:
[post="293224"][/post]​

Those do come in handy dont they? Whats your story DELL. I was here for the money, now I'm here for the money and to watch AMFA fall. What is your stake in all of this mess. AMFA member? Sriker? Employed by the airlines? Or just "Troll"?

keeptheodds said:
Those do come in handy dont they? Whats your story DELL. I was here for the money, now I'm here for the money and to watch AMFA fall. What is your stake in all of this mess. AMFA member? Sriker? Employed by the airlines? Or just "Troll"?
[post="293246"][/post]​
HARD CORE UNION REALIST TRAINED IN THE REALITIES OF WHAT AILS UNIONISM TODAY

rob that is a serious misconception that AMFA has put out there. Our "training" was simply General Familiarization courses. Every new employ has to have these courses. If I left right now to go work for another company I would have to take their Gen-Fam courses also. I have been a FAA certified A&P since 1994. Most of the mechanics here are from Eastern and United they also had to go thru the training. It is a company mandate for every one. AMFA's propaganda machine makes it sound like Northwest grabbed a bunch of homeless guys off the street threw them in a class and said go work on aircraft. I promise you that is not the case.

I 'm pretty sure I know who you are and soon everyone else will!! :up:

WNJETFIXER said:
Our "training" was simply General Familiarization courses.

How long was the gen fam course for the bus? At our company gen fam consists of a three day course which gives you the very basics but in order to do most of the work on the airbus you had to attend a 3wk course, unless its run like third party where anybody does the work and a licensed mechanic signs it off.

The real criminals here are the SUCKERS that are signing all this stuff off :angry: . I would love to know how many of these highly experienced SCABS are working under the repair station certificate and how many are truly experienced / licensed mechanics??????

Keep in mind that there are many places that will teach you the FAA-A&P License exam just like they do for the FCC Gen Radio License. Then all you need is some company to lie about the experience and sign these imposters off :down:

Nothing but "quality" <_< coming from that sort of crowd eh??????

AP Tech said:
WNJETFIXER said:
Our "training" was simply General Familiarization courses.
How long was the gen fam course for the bus? At our company gen fam consists of a three day course which gives you the very basics but in order to do most of the work on the airbus you had to attend a 3wk course, unless its run like third party where anybody does the work and a licensed mechanic signs it off.
[post="293305"][/post]​

The Airbus GEN-Fam courses where 80Hr. and 120Hr. courses. I don’t know how northwest determined what length course a particular mechanic took. Mechanics here can sign off their own work except for the usual stuff like RII's

The paper work here is handled nothing like what you would find at an MRO that is why the mechanics are having such a hard time with it. I'm usually proficient with the paper work within a week at a new facility. Here I'm not even close.

keeptheodds said:
After 9-11 contract pay dropped from 22 to 30 down to 17 to 18. Contract companies would call asking me to got to work. After they told me what the pay was I'd tell them no way. Call me when the pay goes back up. Well its goes from 22 to 32 now. No unions needed.

Scared little men that’s all you people are. If you don’t have anyone to follow around in the dark you just lie there cry.

[post="293209"][/post]​

odds,

I am baack,

same question,,,,,,,,,,, you dumb sh##!. reading your current post in this thread, you still maintain that you are just sitting around (with your thumb up your ass) waiting for someone to call you with an offer that you are ostensibly " worthy" of >......... you scab, .........when will you Get it? The reason you were available, was that you were unemployed !!!!!!!!! scabs are useless, temporary, ugly eye sores. SCAB

Saturdaynite said:
odds,

I am baack,

same question,,,,,,,,,,, you dumb sh##!. reading your current post in this thread, you still maintain that you are just sitting around (with your thumb up your ass) waiting for someone to call you with an offer that you are ostensibly " worthy" of >......... you scab, .........when will you Get it? The reason you were available, was that you were unemployed !!!!!!!!! scabs are useless, temporary, ugly eye sores. SCAB
[post="293740"][/post]​

Real nice... very mature. BTW, who's unemployed now?

Saturdaynite said:
odds,
I am baack,
same question you dumb sh##!. reading your current post in this thread, you still maintain that you are just sitting around (with your thumb up your ass) waiting for someone to call you with an offer that you are ostensibly " worthy" of you scab,when will you Get it? The reason you were available, was that you were unemployed !!!!!!!!! scabs are useless, temporary, ugly eye sores. SCAB
[post="293740"][/post]​

Haven't you heard Saturday? I'm here for a while, till your little union closes its doors forever anyway. I'm really enjoying my new post in life and Princess and I kind of have this thing going. I'm just a happy camper right now. I'm not going anywhere.