A Serious question. Is Trump Delusional ? ?

Trump repealed Obamascare on his first day in office with an EO or didn't you know that?

EO told IRS not to penalize anyone and not to support the mandate for signing on.

It been dead for some time....LOL

Good...then the rest of the country is just ignoring this egomaniacal azzhole. There is hope after all. When there is no replacement, and people who voted for the dear leader because he would repeal Obamacare and they found that their costs went up because this "affordable care act" somehow got repealed may demand that "something better" that the dear leader promised.

Trump repealed Obamascare on his first day in office with an EO or didn't you know that?

EO told IRS not to penalize anyone and not to support the mandate for signing on.

It been dead for some time....LOL
Sorry, you're FAUX news sources have misinformed you. Small technicality...the President of the United States does not have the Constitutional power to repeal a Federal law passed by Congress and signed by a President of the United States. This can only be done by another law passed by Congress and signed by a President of the United States. But, like most of your fellow travelers, I don't want you to get confused by facts. The Donald can sign pieces of paper from now until doomsday and call them Executive Orders repealing this law or that one. But let's hope their written on Charmin. He can at least use them as toilet paper in his cost-cutting White House.

Wait till de furor declares that any opposition is an attack on Merika and will be punished by a new law.

You think I am kidding?
Wait and watch...DOH!:eek:

trump-dancing-1.gif

Sorry, you're FAUX news sources have misinformed you. Small technicality...the President of the United States does not have the Constitutional power to repeal a Federal law passed by Congress and signed by a President of the United States. This can only be done by another law passed by Congress and signed by a President of the United States. But, like most of your fellow travelers, I don't want you to get confused by facts. The Donald can sign pieces of paper from now until doomsday and call them Executive Orders repealing this law or that one. But let's hope their written on Charmin. He can at least use them as toilet paper in his cost-cutting White House.

Sorry Jimmy.....Obama did the same thing through EO's just like Trump did....Trump told IRS not to enforce specific provisions of the ACA.....just like immigration law......
biggrin.gif

Can you hear me now?

Sorry Jimmy.....Obama did the same thing through EO's just like Trump did....Trump told IRS not to enforce specific provisions of the ACA.....just like immigration law......
biggrin.gif

Can you hear me now?
As I said, please don't let facts or Constitutional law confuse you. The Donald can fly AND walk on water in your eyes. If he said he did it, well that's good enough for you; so, let's just drop the subject. You might get a headache if I keep injecting facts into the discussion. With you it's not just alternative facts, it's also an alternative universe. Enjoy.

P.S. The President of the United States can not instruct Federal employees to ignore written law. He can only persuade Congress to write a law overturning a law that is in effect. An action he has proved singularly incapable of doing so far. How did he do with his plan to bulldoze the end of Obamacare? I believe he failed to convince Congress to do it. Of course, it took cooler, smarter heads who know how to count votes to get him to call off the vote he wanted forced in Congress. He can't even get the Republican members of Congress to do his bidding.

Last edited:
As I said, please don't let facts or Constitutional law confuse you. The Donald can fly AND walk on water in your eyes. If he said he did it, well that's good enough for you; so, let's just drop the subject. You might get a headache if I keep injecting facts into the discussion. With you it's not just alternative facts, it's also an alternative universe. Enjoy.

P.S. The President of the United States can not instruct Federal employees to ignore written law. He can only persuade Congress to write a law overturning a law that is in effect. An action he has proved singularly incapable of doing so far. How did he do with his plan to bulldoze the end of Obamacare? I believe he failed to convince Congress to do it. Of course, it took cooler, smarter heads who know how to count votes to get him to call off the vote he wanted forced in Congress. He can't even get the Republican members of Congress to do his bidding.

Another lazyboy constitutional expert i see.

Hot tip: Obama did it all the time ie DACA.

I think a bunch of people in DHS and on the Border Patrol will call you out on that claim, Pal.

Congress can't come together in agreement, it reflects on house and senate leadership, not the President.

http://dailysignal.com/2014/02/14/7-times-obama-ignored-law-impose-executive-will/

biggrin.gif