AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Our cost should already have been cut by the cutting of the operations over the next 2 months and then they are getting this money.
So now is the time to streamline somewhere when this turns around cut the fat now and I don’t mean people

don't forget the falling oil prices. jet fuel was/is most airlines' #2 expense. parker now looks like a genius for insisting about not hedging, while looks like southwest is hedged at 60% for 2020 at prices 2xs-3xs today's spot market price.

almost like the butler in the movie 'being there'.

How many LUS amt are there ? How many LAA amt are there? TY

Paul1; You will have to be more specific with your questions. But in Title 1 system wide as of the other Day thru the companies jetnet system seniority list
8052 mechanics. The most jr, being 3/16/2020

Looks like a reduction in hours is coming.
Message from Parker tonight
Anyone know how it works with contractual workers ?

Looks like a reduction in hours is coming.
Message from Parker tonight
Anyone know how it works with contractual workers ?
Not sure but this cld be an indicator.. DCA expecting 29 flights each day may 1-31. Definitely not good. Also. MBC report tonight...the virus is expected to make a comeback in the fall n winter

Not sure but this cld be an indicator.. DCA expecting 29 flights each day may 1-31. Definitely not good. Also. MBC report tonight...the virus is expected to make a comeback in the fall n winter
I’m guessing it may mean mostly 0 OT, reduced to min PT hours

How many Lus guys are going to be in title 1. Please post current lus senority numbers

Paul1 just a few questions are you a Title 1 mechanic here at AA? or are you LUS? or even a mechanic with AA at All? Another question why the curiosity with the head count within the title 1 ranks. Some of the numbers could change on a daily basis since there is going to be some that take the current packages put out by AA.

If you are even an AA employee you should of known how though jetnet how to pull up the different title groups lists.. If your looking to get a ball park number then its about 12k to be on the high side.

Anything more than that, is fluid as time goes on.

I lasted about 3 seconds on that link, after I got 5 pop ups, that was it for me.

Anyone do the math on the VLOA? Looks like about the same money for me, actually a bit more on a 2080 hour year, assuming full amount of unemployment in Tx, only 26 weeks of unemployment assuming I got it, then the company is in charge of when you come back, don't like that..Lots of assumptions, not good. If it was period certain like the freaking pilots got, that would make it more enticing. I don't like letting the company be in command of that ****. Bunch of freakin arseholes.
I thought you guys are being offered the leave in different size groups? 1 month, 3 mo., 6 mo. etc...
My employer is offering it on a monthly basis. So they could pull it back if things started going again. So month to month.
Be careful on the Tx unemployment. By the title being called VELA "VOLUNTARY" Employment Leave, that was issues controlled by the employee and Tx may deny any benefits. Please check into to this before counting on it, in writing from the unemployment offices. I know the co's are saying, "we will not contest any unemployment filings" does not mean you will be granted unemployment benefits.

I agree with AMFI/MIAMI. I would be careful posting internal info. If anyone is actually an AA employee, there are several areas within the company as well as our Union officials that can provide info/stats should any of us need them.