AA and Labor Negotiations-2020

Sir, let me make this real simple but also clear. I want to give truthful information. I want to help anyone who wants it.
I truly care what people think about me and I want them to trust me. People who do indeed know me will tell you that I am that kind of person. I don't know you, but have heard "decent' things about you. But I must say that you come off as a Sito lackie and your little "drive by's" with very little information (same ole same ole) doesn't help the TWU whatsoever, it's only about your members. This whole situation has been a clusterfuc and I have not once heard you or CB admit that. Why, because you and your IAM members are doing fine. You and CB both stated the TWU and IAM were getting along fine and we have now found out that was a complete lie. We now have the TWU "second level" leadership (not loudmouth Samuelson) saying this ASS is not a good thing and the IAM is a problem. I'm sorry sir, but you and CB are nobody to the TWU as you have proven both by action and words it's all about the IAM and the IAM only. I personally wish both you and CB would stop with the drive by's as it means absolutely nothing to the majority (TWU) other than telling your members we still have what we had, we are doing well.

I respect your feelings on the matter and personally don’t post much anymore because it doesn’t go over well because the information isn’t specific enough. Negotiations are scheduled in DCA next Wednesday to Friday and believe it or not, I am interested in getting a JCBA sooner than later.

Could the information have been better communicated to the members all along? Yes. As for being for the IAM only, I disagree with that statement. As for getting along with the TWU, I still contact a couple of past negotiators from the TWU and have got along with all of them. If some second level TWU leaders are saying what you claim, it’s news to me, they’ve never said that around me.

Sir, let me make this real simple but also clear. I want to give truthful information. I want to help anyone who wants it.
I truly care what people think about me and I want them to trust me. People who do indeed know me will tell you that I am that kind of person. I don't know you, but have heard "decent' things about you. But I must say that you come off as a Sito lackie and your little "drive by's" with very little information (same ole same ole) doesn't help the TWU whatsoever, it's only about your members. This whole situation has been a clusterfuc and I have not once heard you or CB admit that. Why, because you and your IAM members are doing fine. You and CB both stated the TWU and IAM were getting along fine and we have now found out that was a complete lie. We now have the TWU "second level" leadership (not loudmouth Samuelson) saying this ASS is not a good thing and the IAM is a problem. I'm sorry sir, but you and CB are nobody to the TWU as you have proven both by action and words it's all about the IAM and the IAM only. I personally wish both you and CB would stop with the drive by's as it means absolutely nothing to the majority (TWU) other than telling your members we still have what we had, we are doing well.
Well said sir! Enough said.

I agree AiM. I too hope they all see the light and sign those cards. I just cannot fathom why they have not done it as of yet. I really do think they are now seeing the implosion in front of them and will get even more energetic when the T/A comes out with all the "detailed" info.
SWAMT Waiting for the T/A to sign a card is a mistake, many have it in mind they are going to sign in the T/A just to get a pay increase. Switching then to AMFA we will have a contract that punks the AA membership. It has happened every time. Well I won't see another contract, or I have only a few yrs left. These will be some of the comments that will be made, once its signed. What should be done is, insure everyone reads the T/A before putting ink to paper.

I respect your feelings on the matter and personally don’t post much anymore because it doesn’t go over well because the information isn’t specific enough. Negotiations are scheduled in DCA next Wednesday to Friday and believe it or not, I am interested in getting a JCBA sooner than later.

Could the information have been better communicated to the members all along? Yes. As for being for the IAM only, I disagree with that statement. As for getting along with the TWU, I still contact a couple of past negotiators from the TWU and have got along with all of them. If some second level TWU leaders are saying what you claim, it’s news to me, they’ve never said that around me.
C'mon P Rez, what the fuk is the hold up? Give these members some more info. If you don't, this pathetic asso is history at AA as far as representing the mechs and related. And it will more than likely happen anyway. Get a clue guys, really???

Yes this is pretty lame right here.
I mean what the hell is going on. I mean I tend to believe what Tim said in they are fighting over retro money

V.O. What ever they are fighting over to reach a T/A you can rest assure that it will be for the betterment of the ASSociation Not the Membership.

SWAMT The we'll getum next time has been ingrained into the TWU membership for soooo Long it's hard for these guys to break the cycle. They would rather sit in the break rooms and complain then do something for themselves. The TWU has taught them don't worry we got this, we will take care of it for so long there is little to no fight. If the association does come down with a T/A and the membership gets punked AGAIN, then the statements will be we got some $$$ lets just be thankful for that. We have been losing money for yrs now, and our Title 2 mechanics are still reluctant to help themselves due to the lies the TWU has told them over all the yrs.
So sad brother, so sad.

SWAMT Waiting for the T/A to sign a card is a mistake, many have it in mind they are going to sign in the T/A just to get a pay increase. Switching then to AMFA we will have a contract that punks the AA membership. It has happened every time. Well I won't see another contract, or I have only a few yrs left. These will be some of the comments that will be made, once its signed. What should be done is, insure everyone reads the T/A before putting ink to paper.
I agree, but can it happen before an AIP or T/A comes is the question?

Could information have been better communicated? Now thats funny, that has been the complaint from day one. Yet nothing improves. Basically screw the membership we will tell them what we want when we want.
Screw that.
The membership is fine and dandy, theres nothing going. Click your heels together. Dont look any further all is good on the floor

I am leaving for tonight, but I do leave with one question.
WHERE IS TIMMY's T/A???
Here we are on Fri night and once again, NOTHING.
Where the fuk does he get his info.?

I agree, but can it happen before an AIP or T/A comes is the question?

SWAMT, That will depend on each and every member of the Maintenance and Related Class & Craft, signing a card is Good but getting others to sign one as well that would be GREAT... To ALL the M&R employees sign the card NOW, do what ever YOU can to help get your station signed and cards sent in DON'T Wait.

I am leaving for tonight, but I do leave with one question.
WHERE IS TIMMY's T/A???
Here we are on Fri night and once again, NOTHING.
Where the fuk does he get his info.?
Hes out frolicking with the blue fairy the yellow dolphin and the spank monkey

View attachment 15023

For some reason this update and it is legitimate just pisses me off.

What more will it take to dump this incompetent dysfunctional association.
Gotta love it. They have the local presidents sitting by the phone like little bitches waiting for permission to be allowed to come see the T/A.
Oh,, and then state the obvious about them all wanting a JCBA. Here’s an update for the 2 man ASS,, prepare to be fired.

I respect your feelings on the matter and personally don’t post much anymore because it doesn’t go over well because the information isn’t specific enough.

Sir. please spare us with your aloof bs! It doesn't go over well because you, Brainless Baskett and the rest of the IAM stole the AAers right to vote, using very shady, underhanded tactics (and I'm sure you know that). I'm also sure that very few LAA here have any respect for your group of hoodlums. But enjoy your spoils while you can because a day will come when you will need LAA, And many will watch your group drown with pleasure! Karma is a BIOTCH

Reactions: thisjobsux
Sir. please spare us with your aloof bs! It doesn't go over well because you, Brainless Baskett and the rest of the IAM stole the AAers right to vote, using very shady, underhanded tactics (and I'm sure you know that). I'm also sure that very few LAA here have any respect for your group of hoodlums. But enjoy your spoils while you can because a day will come when you will need LAA, And many will watch your group drown with pleasure! Karma is a BIOTCH

+1000

Latest posts