Aircraft maint issues

Boeing should have just moved production to S Carolina and shut down Everett instead of even dealing with those greedy Union scum.

Head to a Right to Work State and all those “Machinists” can find jobs at their Local Walmart and McDonalds I say.
They were not going to move anyway if they did it would of cost them a lot of money. Since the 777x will use most of the tooling from the 777. That stuf is hard to move plus very costly to move it are build it. The company threatened and the union should have realized this. Plus they would have to build a plant to assemble it that’s costly and time consuming.

They were not going to move anyway if they did it would of cost them a lot of money. Since the 777x will use most of the tooling from the 777. That stuf is hard to move plus very costly to move it are build it. The company threatened and the union should have realized this. Plus they would have to build a plant to assemble it that’s costly and time consuming.

Tell you the truth I think they were bluffing too? But if they weren’t bluffing it would have been a very costly call.

Just like our own 2003 givebacks. What if we really had said no? None of us had that crystal ball.

That’s why I can’t condemn that IAM Local up there in Washington State. I’m pretty sure I would have been a no vote on that one though? Tough call.

Try and take emotions out of it and use some common sense. Take a look back and see how you got to where you are. Was the IAM your union when you voted to take the concessions to save your job/company. You want to blame anybody you can. If it makes you feel better, blame me. I can't believe you fix airplanes.
Fixing airplanes and looking at a labor agreement are two different things. But only from our fricken unions point of view. We have professional labor negotiators on one side and AMTs on the other. If you say that is a good thing then you must be indo bondage.
I’m looking forward. I don’t blame the IAM for where the TWU is. We signed a POS agreement during bankruptcy. And an association was forced on us.
Moving forward we need to look at the big picture of a company making Billions from what has been taken FROM ALL OF US!! During BK Y’all gave up SCOPE. We gave up PAY and BENEFITS.
Don’t y’all see they want to cut JOBS from LAA and BENEFITS from LUS.
Your only happy because time is on your side. I stand by my opinion. IAM = IGM until I see different.

Fixing airplanes and looking at a labor agreement are two different things. But only from our fricken unions point of view. We have professional labor negotiators on one side and AMTs on the other. If you say that is a good thing then you must be indo bondage.
I’m looking forward. I don’t blame the IAM for where the TWU is. We signed a POS agreement during bankruptcy. And an association was forced on us.
Moving forward we need to look at the big picture of a company making Billions from what has been taken FROM ALL OF US!! During BK Y’all gave up SCOPE. We gave up PAY and BENEFITS.
Your only happy because time is on your side. I stand by my opinion. IAM = IGM until I see different.
I always wondered why and even asked why the Assoc never hired a professional negotiator. I was told that "We know the contract better than anyone". That maybe so but you are sitting across the table from a professional. I find it hard to believe that the IAM is purposely dragging their feet at the expense of the TWU folks. The TWU negotiators would have seen through that from the get go. It has always been said that you guys should of had the sick time, holidays and etc brought to parity with the IAM people when we got the raise. The company wants to have leverage on their side to to get a joint CBA. You guys are hating the wrong people. We are with you 100%. Remember we had no vote for the Assoc either. The company can say that they want to get it done but look back and you will see that the pilots at LUS never had a joint agreement with the AWA pilots even though the company said they wanted it done. For 10 yrs they ran separate operations saving a ton of money because the pilots on the US side were still at bankruptcy wages . Guess who that group is now? You guys of the TWU. Not sure how long you have been doing this but the pecking order is the pilots cause the co can't replace them. Next the FAs they have to be onboard the plane also(required). Anybody else they would try to contract out in a heartbeat.. Not sure why anybody thought this would get done soon. Do you remember UA? 5 yrs and the first one was voted down. Look at SWA, the co that is supposed to LUV their employees, 5 yrs and counting. The Assoc. will probably get an agreement before them, then SWA will have something to go by. There shouldn't be even talk of concessions since both sides were reamed through the bankruptcies. We're in this together, we know you guys out number the IAM. Nobody should have to lose a job with over 900 a/c. Our contract was abrogated in Jan 2005, we were told if we didn't vote yes the co was 2 weeks from liquidation. I don't feel the IAM gave up anything, it was stolen from us. Do I agree with everything the unions are doing or did over the years, no but I think you would agree that we'd be a lot worse off without them.

Yeah greedy union scum. The kind that would take a job from a striking worker. Hard to believe the IAM is even calling itself a union. The BS they pulled at Northwest is lower than the TWU/ AA collusion and TWU/Teamster collusion during AMFA drive. How the hell can anyone but a IGM idiot defend them.
They did that to AMFA as payback , the industrial unions look as AMFA as a raider union, and would do anything to make them look bad.

Merlin.
Like I said. Not looking back and I haven’t heard anyone blaming y’all for our contract. We are looking at today as far as the assoc.
The UsAir guys have been through what we are going through. So have UAL, DAL, CAL and as far back as we want to go.
It has been stated that the IAM was not aware of or invited to our protests.
C’mon. If you are with us then where are you? Really. We, the TWU guys, didn’t feel this way 2 years ago. I was pretty sure it would go beyond 2018 but as time has gone on and the differences between our contracts are obvious. We’re sick of it. We lose big money every holiday and overtime hour worked. We don’t blame y’all for it and y’all shouldn’t blame us for your crappy SCOPE. The company wants more!!! That’s what we should be focused on.
Show up at a picket. Speak up at a Town Hall. Comment on Jetnet. Lube up a Silver Suppository. Just Fuckin do sonething.

Merlin.
Like I said. Not looking back and I haven’t heard anyone blaming y’all for our contract. We are looking at today as far as the assoc.
The UsAir guys have been through what we are going through. So have UAL, DAL, CAL and as far back as we want to go.
It has been stated that the IAM was not aware of or invited to our protests.
C’mon. If you are with us then where are you? Really. We, the TWU guys, didn’t feel this way 2 years ago. I was pretty sure it would go beyond 2018 but as time has gone on and the differences between our contracts are obvious. We’re sick of it. We lose big money every holiday and overtime hour worked. We don’t blame y’all for it and y’all shouldn’t blame us for your crappy SCOPE. The company wants more!!! That’s what we should be focused on.
Show up at a picket. Speak up at a Town Hall. Comment on Jetnet. Lube up a Silver Suppository. Just Fuckin do sonething.
I don't understand why the IAM isn't supporting the station protests. It's totally wrong. Not sure why the bigger stations aren't involved.

Everybody get’s hungry when they get hungry. Hell, we have guys at LAA that aren’t hungry yet but I see guys every week getting tired of it. Sadly it’s ruining the good guys now.
I believe these holidays will be a turning point.

Almost as bad as we had in the past.

Negotiators in their CAMMOS riding their John Deere.

The structure hasn’t changed and in the case of the IGM, oops I mean IAM, I can see that they could care less that the TWU side is being left behind while the company and executives make ignorant amounts of money.
I believe Peterson sees this but the company has passed a POS across the table and knows that they can drag this out for another 6+ years based on UA and SWA negotiations. We need the whole association on the same side.
Yes, I probably said hi to Gary Peterson 20 years ago and have said about as much to Rollie Reeves. I don’t have a question about their allegiance.
Going to share that equity money?

LUS employees.. you got a Very Rude Awakening coming. Enjoy the short lived happy ride you have now. Just remember who’s back you road on. majority rules.
If you guys don't get their help, the one's in charge of the IAM will have only themselves to blame if the American guys , are finally successful voting AMFA in, never say never.

8 write in votes.

8 write in votes? You're clueless, before the IBT's phoney card filing to the NMB a few years back on the LAA side - there were enough cards signed for AMFA. On the US Air side, AMFA didn't even have a drive, nor were many of the AMTs aware of the option. That's just the way the IAM leadership likes it though - to have low information voters that are told how to vote.