Aircraft maint issues

Everybody get’s hungry when they get hungry. Hell, we have guys at LAA that aren’t hungry yet but I see guys every week getting tired of it. Sadly it’s ruining the good guys now.
I believe these holidays will be a turning point.

It would be nice if the last 8 posts after this one could be erased from the chalk board.

Well unfortunately back to the same old, same old, over and over again I guess. Sigh.

As Management laughs, laughs, laughs.

It would be nice if the last 8 posts after this one could be erased from the chalk board.

Well unfortunately back to the same old, same old, over and over again I guess. Sigh.

Welcome to the world of management plays one against the other, it's your union's fault, and they laugh all the way to the bank.

Welcome to the world of management plays one against the other, it's your union's fault, and they laugh all the way to the bank.

it wasn't managements fault when we accepted the increase in pay.
I blame the TWU international, all the maintenance and bag throwers presidents for accepting the pay increase.
It should have been make TWU and IAM equal then we will talk but it wasn't .
I have no confidence in the TWU Int and the maintenance folks at negotiations.

I blame the TWU international, all the maintenance and bag throwers presidents for accepting the pay increase.
Sounds like they threw you guys a bone after this merger to keep you quiet, if you have the numbers do a card drive, so them the door, probably be successful this time, contact AMFA international, they would be glad to help.

So you think the Company would have accepted having nothing left basically to negotiate with?

Maybe neither side should have even contacted each other? I’m guessing you would prefer still not having raises?

Oh and Fleet Presidents don’t work on the Ramp you dumb wrench Monkey. Oops.

Management laughing, that's rich. The only reason the operation is working now on the maintenance side, is cause the people are doing just enough to keep the operation going. There are very few that go over and above that. In other words, management has no idea of what a content, motivated workforce could do. They have never seen it.

Reactions: B737 driver
So you think the Company would have accepted having nothing left basically to negotiate with?

Maybe neither side should have even contacted each other? I’m guessing you would prefer still not having raises?

Oh and Fleet Presidents don’t work on the Ramp you dumb wrench Monkey. Oops.

First I never said they work, second are you offended by the bag throwing word, get use to it.
It isn't a derogatory expression it is what they actually do, throw bags..
Yes I would prefer still having something to negotiate with.. you dumbass!!!!!

Reactions: 1AA and swamt
http://labornotes.org/2013/11/machinists-defeat-boeing-proposal-boo-union-brass-who-pushed-it

http://labornotes.org/2014/01/boeing-machinists-narrowly-approve-end-pensions

See secrete negotiations. The second vote union required a mail out card some members did not receive them. Your iam is awful . It’s all about union corporate greed and not the dues paying members the first link was where it was voted down the second link second vote. There should of been no second vote . The iam should have stood by the members first vote
Yes this is one of those times where I was talking about these industrial unions overriding the membership's vote in order to get the vote that they (union) and company wanted.

LUS employees.. you got a Very Rude Awakening coming. Enjoy the short lived happy ride you have now. Just remember who’s back you road on. majority rules.
I think I agree with you here. They will get a rude awakening on T/A day won't they? Not sure I understand your comment about them riding who's back's.

We are with you 100%.

Really Tom? Then where the heck is the public support from the IAM'ers? Where are the IAM'ers and you for that matter, when the protest are happening? Where are the news releases that say "the IAM stands with our brother's and sister's of the TWU in our efforts to come to a new JCBA"
Don't come on here with your BS "we are with you 100%" Put your money where your mouth is and start showing the support, otherwise STFU about we are with you 100% until the IAM side starts showing such support publically. Actions speaks volumes louder than words. It's time to show it...

Management laughing, that's rich. The only reason the operation is working now on the maintenance side, is cause the people are doing just enough to keep the operation going. There are very few that go over and above that. In other words, management has no idea of what a content, motivated workforce could do. They have never seen it.

Winner.

First I never said they work, second are you offended by the bag throwing word, get use to it.
It isn't a derogatory expression it is what they actually do, throw bags..
Yes I would prefer still having something to negotiate with.. you dumbass!!!!!

So donate your raise to Susan G Komen in American Airlines name then you dweeb.

BTW I still think you’re an old Jim Little ATD crony who was chucked out on his ass and is bitter and sourpuss. Is this you Bobby? Hey did you have to sell the boat man?

LUS employees.. you got a Very Rude Awakening coming. Enjoy the short lived happy ride you have now. Just remember who’s back you road on. majority rules.
I want to say TWU members that you will get the most benefits from the new contract. You’re holidays will increase and vacations. We will most likely lose our insurance and be stuck with your high cost insurance. I still don’t understand why you complain about the current IAM contract when you’re union helped in accepting you’re bankruptcy contract. Why did either unions accept the working on each other’s metal without bringing everyone to the same holidays? STOP complaining about how the IAM current contract is better than yours.

How bout you share that holiday pay on the 5 five holidays you get - that the TWU doesn't, or how about sharing some sick time accrual days, or even sick pay on the first day?
That is your bankruptcy contract! Deal with it. Why do you feel entitled to the same contract as ours? Look at your union to change it!!!