Aircraft maint issues

Here we go again, threatens and intimidation again with unfactual statements and accusations. Go spead your crap somewhere else.
It was a question, it takes alot of money to run an independent union, if you guys don't have people in charge that know how to run a business, it will quickly eat your lunch. I might not like AMFA , but at least they are established. AMP exist on paper.

I think I know who you are addressing, and yes you hit the nail on the head.
Neither AMFA nor the company has stated that we won't get with the mediator until next year. If someone has already started that one it's in fact a lie. Was has been stated about it so far is the company's VP of Labor relations McCrady has put an email stating something to the affect of, it will be some time before we get to an agreement. I do know one thing that is not a rumor. They have already been looking at and discussing dates and once AMFA gets the survey results back they will set dates again with mediator.
We should know something by no later than mid Oct. on dates (that's just my guess).
Another guess of mine is we should be able to have some dates before end of this year, unless the company is successful in dragging the first meetings out into the new year, but, the mediators are well aware of McCrady's email and attempt to stall out these nego's as his email was sent to the mediators too.
This rumor came out of Dallas, I said it was a rumor dipshit read !

Absolutely false.

At the roadshows Sito specifically stated if the company offers a better retirement option he is totally open to it and not glued to the IAMNPF.

The problem is the company wants to take full monetary value as if all Association members would participate and everyone knows that all won’t.

The IAM will NEVER take this to Arbitration never has and never will.

So when did Facebook members posting become the gospel and reality of negotiations?

Ahh! finally, someone who knows how the Association works in Negotiations. Please if you know or hear something you can tell the membership help us out here?:cool:

You have know idea what would happen over hear, just stay in your bubble
Give me a break you are smoking something if you guys wouldn't sign a $64,000 signing bonus. An 8 hour pay raise, 9.93% 401k match. Get your holidays back, double time, tripple time, and keep your scope. NICE TRY!

11 AMT positions in DFW open on Jetnet transfer page..

I will be the first to congratulate you guys on AMT positions being added.
I will also apologize for the ignorance of someone that has no clue what airline these AMT jobs are for, and actually sad. Glad to hear you guys are growing at DFW, it has been some time since this has happened.
Being these are on Jetnet transfer page for new openings, will these be new hires? Or will these be filled only by transfers and then shut down. Or filled by whomever and trickle bids follow, with new hires being added at the end of the trickling??? Just curious.

I will be the first to congratulate you guys on AMT positions being added.
I will also apologize for the ignorance of someone that has no clue what airline these AMT jobs are for, and actually sad. Glad to hear you guys are growing at DFW, it has been some time since this has happened.
Being these are on Jetnet transfer page for new openings, will these be new hires? Or will these be filled only by transfers and then shut down. Or filled by whomever and trickle bids follow, with new hires being added at the end of the trickling??? Just curious.

The transfer list for DFW has nearly 300 people on it. Don't know about any recalls.

It was a question, it takes alot of money to run an independent union, if you guys don't have people in charge that know how to run a business, it will quickly eat your lunch. I might not like AMFA , but at least they are established. AMP exist on paper.
There is a little truth to your apology that it may be easier, but existed on paper also- AMFA, APA, SWAPA, AFA, APFA all had to start sometime and are just fine today.

There is a little truth to your apology that it may be easier, but existed on paper also- AMFA, APA, SWAPA, AFA, APFA all had to start sometime and are just fine today.
Correct.
And by law the funds belong with the membership paid for by the membership.

Give me a break you are smoking something if you guys wouldn't sign a $64,000 signing bonus. An 8 hour pay raise, 9.93% 401k match. Get your holidays back, double time, tripple time, and keep your scope. NICE TRY!

What is this "tripple time" you are speaking of?

Just make sure it is run correctly.

Unlike the Teamsters attempt at American actually violating Federal law forging signatures on the "Drive Cards.

But do not feel bad one of the members of the Line at American is bringing charges against the appropriate level
for Gary Peterson hold two positions at one time and it not a mechanic being a Shop Steward.

What is this "tripple time" you are speaking of?
We have tripple time if go on a downline or work overtime after your shift on a holiday. That's why I am surprised this deal didn't pass, becauae all our overtime rules, and scope stayed in our new T/A. We will still work the overtime just now at our old 2012 pay rate. Bet you SWarat didn't tell you those little details, in how bad our so called deal was. But we have stupid people.