American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a job action by YOUR group. The injunction plus the video confirmed it. Just because you didnt like the outcome of the "botched" called shot doesnt make it go away.
Sorry
Coming from a clown pushing a t.a. he has not read. Refrence his clueless view on vacations

there was a job action by YOUR group. The injunction plus the video confirmed it. Just because you didnt like the outcome of the "botched" called shot doesnt make it go away.
Sorry
Shouldn't you be on jetnet telling everyone how benevolent doug and the company is?

hard to explain...maybe the assoc. isn't capable of fighting it's corner.

i'm not an AMT, but the numbers looked bad.

- did us air AMT procedures and methodology cause numbers to rise, the more they were implemented? did the numbers get worse as more and more laa AMT procedures and methodology were eliminated?

- i'm also betting that there were more individual AMT heroes in 2016 than 2019. in 2016, you got 100 points and an above and beyond, in 2019 you're an assh0le.

- the overtime/field trip stories and hazing/threats were ridiculous. so what?? fire the hazers/bullies. the company needs 4 tough-guy, angry AMTs around to prove there was a grand conspiracy from the top levels of the unions??

the company acts as if it was helpless and the assoc., destroyed it's summer as it watched helplessly. right.

most people that post here care more about aa than the wizards at HQ.
All of the above, toss in the fact that they dont like to buy parts.
Years ago when a cc walked in and said "i have a plane out of service" 6 guys would jump up. Today everyone looks at him and says "so?" Not many if any heros around these days.

Years ago when a cc walked in and said "i have a plane out of service" 6 guys would jump up. Today everyone looks at him and says "so?" Not many if any heros around these days.

Incredibly, that wasn't used by the Association in their defense against the accusation of a job action.o_O

All that plus the fact that AA chose to adopt the MSG 3 maintenance program which is all about cutting corners. We used to at least do a PS check with an 0912 Card on every overnight aircraft. Now we have "No Check" aircraft. Those are the fun ones in the morning when an oil leak is noticed, or a bird strike is found. Also, if you recall when DP was quoting numbers of out of service aircraft at precisely 07:00 being much higher than the normal. That was a game, management was waiting till after 07:00 to update the aircraft status. In essence, they were purposefully waiting to do, what they would have normally done - well before 07:00. So; to the untrained eye, IE the judge, it doesn't look so good for us. Unfortunately, our Association seems incapable of exposing this BS.

Incredibly, that wasn't used by the Association in their defense against the accusation of a job action.o_O
Is it a mystery why we want to dump the association? Not only do they take the membership for granted they are so out of touch its ridiculous. The one tool they actually have, an informed membership they refuse to use. In fact the reason why unions are in a decline is due the political, business like philosophy. I have trouble differentiating between the company and the association, we tend to look to the company for any information.

All that plus the fact that AA chose to adopt the MSG 3 maintenance program which is all about cutting corners. We used to at least do a PS check with an 0912 Card on every overnight aircraft. Now we have "No Check" aircraft. Those are the fun ones in the morning when an oil leak is noticed, or a bird strike is found. Also, if you recall when DP was quoting numbers of out of service aircraft at precisely 07:00 being much higher than the normal. That was a game, management was waiting till after 07:00 to update the aircraft status. In essence, they were purposefully waiting to do, what they would have normally done - well before 07:00. So; to the untrained eye, IE the judge, it doesn't look so good for us. Unfortunately, our Association seems incapable of exposing this BS.
Yup. If the right hand knew what the left hand was doing they would be dangerous.
Again wait until febuary.20th when sabre gets turned off and sceptre takes over. Talking to the guys tasked with helping their transition, there reaction was priceless. "We hope it works"

Sorry
That same fat ass embarrassment wanted the membership to vote for Hillary, how did that turn out?
Everybody I work with has much more disdain for the TWU for getting us into the ASS without our
voice or vote. My only job action was the AMP card I signed.
I have heard a lot of frustration with AA & the whole situation we find ourselves in, but that has been there since
bankruptcy.
It was the company that offered a pay raise because they saw the dysfunction in the ASS and knew this
was not going to be solved for a long time. And sure it helped them move on with the integration,
but I look at it this way 1/3 of my work is on LUS CFM56-5's.
I do believe the company filed the suit because they knew the ASS was not going to allow the TWU/IAM
members a voice in the negotiation, and the company claimed the metrics have slowed & that may be true
but they knew you can only have a motivated employee group for so long. But that did not have to be brought
up in court unless the ASS told their side, but the Fat Ass handed the company a win on a golden platter.

Yup. If the right hand knew what the left hand was doing they would be dangerous.
Again wait until febuary.20th when sabre gets turned off and sceptre takes over. Talking to the guys tasked with helping their transition, there reaction was priceless. "We hope it works"

So is scepter what maint is going to? Have not heard the ramp is going to that

Looks like they pulled a con job to make their case and what’s worse no one was smart enough make a decent defense against them.
Just so typical on all sides

you are just more greedy than you should be but you will become a closet homer once the ta comes out.
Then you can dump the association.
Of course i have the america west philosophy your selling . Take everything you can and give back as little as possible. Refrence the last 5 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back