Another Emergency Landing

Hey A&&wipe/your simple ass. ...Hey A&&wipe if you lost an engine on a aircraft that had a fuel dump system you would hold to dump fuel to get to landing weight right.

I believe that your professional brilliance, as posted...pathetically speaks for itself...as does your fine elocution.

To prevent any/all confusion as to whether or not I'm attacking the crew that flew the engine out situation via my earlier postings; I just want to reiterate my personal notions:

I do not know what the conditions/locations involved in the thread's mentioned event were. I'm not judging the guys involved here by the above response by ANY means. This is in direct reply to the assinine notion of holding, with an engine out, merely for landing weight...and extending the time aloft for no reasonable purpose.

I'm sure this filing is completely incomprehensible by USAirways management even though it is spinning around the jugular vein of the company.

If someone could please put it translate it into an Excel spreadsheet, and use the "autosum" feature to show positive (black) and negative (red) numbers at the bottom, they at least would take the time to actually read it.

Right now it's a bunch of complicated words, and I'm not even sure that current management can read words.

Back