AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and my compadres are not the ones who are attempting to disregard their agreements and a legal and binding arbitration. That's on you and your despicable compadres.

Sigh!....Yes, yes, yes...we all understand that such noble Knights who say Nic as yourself merely strive to elevate yourselves, based on zero personal merit or achievement, above others with, in your case at least 14 more years worked/flown than yourself. ;) It's indeed difficult to even imagine a more truly noble, entirely selfless and certainly righteous cause.... ;)

Were some toxic, airborne virus capable of infecting me with your moral decrepitude ever received....I'd find myself unable to ever face a mirror to shave with again.

Someday....just maybe...wouldn't it be really nice to be able to actually vote FOR someone again?....as opposed to against-the-other? Yeah..I know = Just dreaming here ;)

There hasn't been a statesman running for the whitehouse since George Herbert Walker Bush.

JFK was the last president who wasn't a puppet of the Central Banks and Fortune 100.

That's my take as well jake. Whatever the man's faults...at least he had a spine. He evidenced actual concern for the people and truly felt himself to be an American...as opposed to merely some rich-piggie politician. Notwithstanding the tangible fear during the missile crisis...there was no doubt then that the USA had lines from which she wouldn't retreat, no matter what. That's the last time I've seen ANY such principled, deep conviction evidenced in the white house, or sadly the nation as a whole, for that matter.

Add to that the needed vision and charisma to challenge the best and brightest to find a way to a lunar landing within a tiny handful of years...without being laughed outta' the house, and instead seeing nothing short of a miracle inspired and accomplished!

That's my take as well jake. Whatever the man's faults...at least he had a spine. He evidenced actual concern for the people and truly felt himself to be an American...as opposed to merely some rich-piggie politician. Notwithstanding the real fears during the missile crisis...there was no doubt then that the USA had lines from which she wouldn't retreat, no matter what. That's the last time I've seen ANY such principled conviction evidenced in the white house, or sadly the nation, for that matter.
We sure as #### didn't see it from Prater:) Neither side has any respect for him, and no one can figure out just what he was really up to.

There hasn't been a statesman running for the whitehouse since George Herbert Walker Bush.

I'll give the man credit as well for demonstrated personal courage in his lifetime, (and that proven in service to his Nation)...which is a helluva' lot more than I'd say to the vast majority of the pathetic, scum-sucking-wimps that've infested the oval office in recent history (including his kid)......I'd say what I really think..but I like to sugar-coat things a bit ;)

Oh well..Plenty of threads available for politics. I'll back off thread shifting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back