AUG/SEPT 2012 US Pilots Labor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that the legal system will conclude this squabble, but the only reason that we are in this is because the former US Air pilots continued refusal to honor the final & binding seniority integration.

Add to that the sting from the past two administrations by means of RICO and "address-gate". This while we (AWA pilots) are forced to pay dues to USAPA under fear of termination (thus helping to fund USAPA's agenda).

If the former US Air pilots refuse to accept the Nicolau seniority list, then then next thing they ought to do is suspend the AWA pilot dues until this "squabble" is complete. What say you?
It will soon be APA dues. I think that will make us all feel a little better.....just a little.

True that the legal system will conclude this squabble, but the only reason that we are in this is because the former US Air pilots continued refusal to honor the final & binding seniority integration.

Add to that the sting from the past two administrations by means of RICO and "address-gate". This while we (AWA pilots) are forced to pay dues to USAPA under fear of termination (thus helping to fund USAPA's agenda).

If the former US Air pilots refuse to accept the Nicolau seniority list, then then next thing they ought to do is suspend the AWA pilot dues until this "squabble" is complete. What say you?
Be serious now, have you and your identity theft partner told your membership the truth about the NIC, you really should be honest with them.

Reactions: 4 people
since you guys clearly enjoy a good argument allow me to throw this one out there.

What makes you think the APA folks are going to be any happier about a 10 year person being ahead of say a twenty year person than the east guys were?

Reactions: 3 people
since you guys clearly enjoy a good argument allow me to throw this one out there.

What makes you think the APA folks are going to be any happier about a 10 year person being ahead of say a twenty year person than the east guys were?

Hey, I'm not saying the APA would/will approve (if they have/had a choice legally) of the NIC, but if you think they're going for DOH, well please share some of that stuff you're smoking.

Bean

Reactions: 1 person
Be serious now, have you and your identity theft partner told your membership the truth about the NIC, you really should be honest with them.

Perhaps you should ask the PHL dual unionist who stole the AWA roster from ALPA,, or maybe you should ask the scab who sent felonious e-mails from a now missing usapa laptop.

The truth about the Nic is it is still the only accepted system seniority list for all LCC pilots. Now if usapa actually told you the truth, you could put that in your LOA93 pipe and smoke it!!

Oct 2nd is just around the corner. We will all learn the truth soon enough. Of course I expect scabs capable of crimes and intimidation lawsuits to once again show their ignorance no matter the outcome.

Hey, I'm not saying the APA would/will approve (if they have/had a choice legally) of the NIC, but if you think they're going for DOH, well please share some of that stuff you're smoking.

Bean

Bean I am not suggesting what they may want either way, but what makes you think that I am high at the very thought they will not want DOH?

If/when "happiness" becomes a legal or contractual requirement then you would be on to something. Absent such a happiness factor, rational people will accept the fact that they cannot change the result of a legally-binding arbitration process. People acting irrationally may choose to perpetually harm themselves even when there is nothing to be gained from pursuing a futile course of action.

Reactions: 2 people
The truth about the Nic is it is still the only accepted system seniority list for all LCC pilots.

nic I hate to step on your angry birds mode but I'm not a pilot my workgroup had no issues going DOH
I just tossed that question out to give you something different to argue about

Now about that Nic I quoted you on, you keep throwing that out there
have you ever bid say vacation schedule anything off that list? sorry untill you do it's just a piece of paper.

The LCC pilots are ranked in seniority order on the NIc. The APA has their seniority list, which is also not DOH.

Lets say the merger happens and we end up with a total of 11,000 pilots. Once integration is complete, you would likely see spots on that list where five guys in a row have vastly different DOHs.

You could have an AA guy hired in 1994, followed by an east guy hired in 1985, followed by an ex-Reno guy hired in 1995, followed by a TWA guy hired in 1982, followed by a West guy hired in 1990. Not exact dates but you get the point?

The simple answere is the APA had no problem putting TWA pilots with greater longevity at the bottom. They will want to put the LCC pilots at the bottom, no matter what longevity the LCC pilots have.

The won't be any happier, and won't let it happen. They are not beholden to the flawed Nicolau bargaining position any more than the eastern group is. The Nicolau is a non issue. Unless you are Nic4.

Feeling fine, thanks for asking...in reference to Claxhole's post...I have thought on what Silver will say, and it ain't as claxhole put it, "over".

Just getting started. There is an eternal LOA93 hell hole for the east to stew in as long as they want to renege on the Nic.

Silver will affirm the 9th, the TA and the company's liability for breach.

If she affirms the 9th, then you have just tacitly agreed to the fact the 9th said the Nicolau has no chance of ratification, and might not be the list. They were being nice, and acknowledging the Nicolau will NOT be the list if the easterners vote no on it.

nic I hate to step on your angry birds mode but I'm not a pilot my workgroup had no issues going DOH
I just tossed that question out to give you something different to argue about

Now about that Nic I quoted you on, you keep throwing that out there
have you ever bid say vacation schedule anything off that list? sorry untill you do it's just a piece of paper.

Nic4 refuses to acknowledge the simple fact every other work group on the LCC property has integrated by DOH. Silver is well aware of it, as well as every court in the land. That is why there is no recourse for the westerners when their flawed bargaining proposal is shelved. The Nicolau is a flawed outlier, which will soon be rectified and eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.